The Wolf (Very Short)

Your POV:

I was in my room making a YouTube video, episode 2 of my survival series. In the last episode I had built a house, gotten a bed, make a set of wooden tools, made a small farm and killed an iron golem. Before starting my video I had to think about what I wanted to do in episode 2. "I could upgrade my house and put a fence around the village. I'd have to cover it in torches, unless I can get some lanterns. That shouldn't be a problem." I said as I opened the world.

I soon started my video in front of my house and I said my intro. I decided to inform everyone of what the plan was. "Okay, get this, today we're going to upgrade my house and then after, if the upgrading doesn't take too long, I was thinking about putting a fence around the destroyed village. Possibly covering it in Lanterns, if not then I'll use torches." I paused before talking again, "Maybe a mix of both."

After a couple of minutes, I had added a little inside farm to my house as well as a chest room. As I left to collect wood to make the fences for the village, I saw a wolf out of the corner of my eye. "Wolf!?" I asked in a deep voice. I sprinted towards the wolf and realised that I didn't have any bones in my inventory. "Ugh, c'mon! Okay, I'll go to my house, grab some bones, tame this wolf and then we can think about the village." I said in an obviously annoyed tone.

After a couple of minutes I had gotten back to the spot that I found the wolf. It was nowhere to be seen. I frowned. "Are you kidding?" I started looking around the area and I soon found a wolf. I doubted that it was the same one but I tamed it anyway. "You greedy thing, you ate all five of my bones!"

After a couple of minutes me and my wolf had made it to the village. “Okay, you can sit by the bell. I'm going to put the fences around the village.” I said in a squeaky voice.