A Not So Chill Stream

Third POV:

Y/N had started their stream, the waiting screen was on as they got their (favourite food) out of the (cooker, fridge, microwave or whatever). They were planning on doing a chill stream to just talk to their chat. They had not streamed in a while due to being out of town.

Once they got back into their room they started their stream. They checked that their facecam and microphone were working, with luck, they were. “Hi everyone, welcome to the stream.” They grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge in their room and sat down in their gaming chair. “How is everyone?” They read their chat to see some people saying good things and others saying bad. “Awh, well to everybody who is having a bad day, I hope my stream can make your day better.” Y/N looked at their chat to see User009 sending their usual hate.

Chat-

BionicsLeftEyelash: Yay! Chill stream

User009: Just quit already

Y/U/Nbiggestsimp: Hi can we listen to music?🎧 ♪

-------------

“Hello to you too User009! How has your day been?” Y/N asked while giggling. Y/N read the chat, waiting for a response. “Oh, good idea. I'll have to find some nice music, won't I?” They said. Soon their response came.

User009: UGHHH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING

Y/N smiled at their response. “Welk User009, I hope your day has been good.” They turned to their other monitor to open YouTube and put on some nice music. They settled on some calming music. “Okay chat, me and Kiply have been talking about meeting up at a café and recording a video together soon. Opinions?” Opinions Y/N received. 

After about ten minutes of chatting with their fans, Y/N heard a knock at their door. “Hold on chat, I just got a knock at my door.” They quickly got up and rushed towards their front door. They opened the door to see Liger standing at the door, looking down at his phone. He looked up after a couple of seconds. “Liger, what are you doing here?” Y/N asked in confusion.

“Well I knew that you were doing a stream today and I invited myself.” Liger said while walking past Y/NA and towards Y/N's couch. Y/N rolled their eyes.

“Well if you're going to be a part of my chill stream then you'll have to let me use you as a "Suprise Guest".” Liger leaned against the arm of Y/N's grey couch as he nodded and smiled. Y/N chuckled and let Liger into their bedroom. He stayed out of frame for a bit. “Hi chat, I'm back. And today we have a suprise guest! He's quite the character if I do say so myself.” Y/N said while chuckling. Liger ran into frame and pushed Y/N and their chair out of frame.

“Oi, I'm your guest!” Liger argued.

“Don't you EVER do that again Liger.” Y/N said in a stern voice as they moved their chair back into frame. Liger grabbed a stool from the kitchen and put it next to Y/N. “Welcome to the stream Mr LigerIsCool.” Y/N said as they gestured towards their facecam.

“Quite the set up you have here. You even have a little cactus in your room.” Liger added while looking at the cactus on your window ledge.

“Yeah, his name is Mr Cactus.” (Based on my IRL cactus. Please say that you don't recognise it from a friend you used to have😭)

They spent hours talking to each other and Y/N's chat before Liger said he had to sue the bathroom. He came back with a foam Minecraft torch. “Hey, Y/N!” he said before hitting them on the head using the torch.

“What the hell Liger!?” Y/N said as they stood up and pushed Liger while giggling. “Where did you get that?”

Liger smirked, “That's a secret.”

The two got into a couple of Discord calls with their friends and ended up talking about what they would do if Doni gave them a suspicious gift. “I don't trust Doni when he gives me gifts. It's an indicator that he's going to troll you so I'd probably give it back to him or leave the game. I might warm you, Scott and Kiply but yeah.” Y/N said as Liger nodded with every word. Liger was still holding the foam torch.

“If Doni gave me a gift out of nowhere I'd be skeptical but I'd take it just incase he is being generous.” Liger said, keeping his answer short and simple. They asked the chat what they would do.

Chat-

LigerIsCoolStan: I'm still in shock that the king is here👑

SammyWasTaken: I'd probably start crying in fear

User009: Hey again Y/U/N, stop hanging out w Liger and do something else, maybe upload to Twitter..

KiplyMyLove12: I gtg, I have to pick up my friend from the airport

DangThatsALongName: I don't know how I'd react

Ender146Name: Can you add LDShadowlady to the Twats SMP?

KarenOfTwitch: YOUR SMP'S NAMNE IS SO OFFENDIVE

KiplyMyLove12: @ KarenOfTwitch once you learn how to spell you can talk

User009: @ KarenOfTwitch Get lost! Leave Y/U/N alone🙄

Y/U/Nbiggestsimp: User009 is protective of Y/N🥹

BillyJeansLover: I'd piss myself 😂

User009: I AM NOT BEING PROTECTIVE OF Y/N!!!!!

SammyWasTaken: I would probably be like Liger and take the gift

---------------

Y/N luaghed at User009's response. “Awh User009 likes me. I'm so flattered.” Y/N joked.

User009's POV:

I was sitting in my room watching Y/N's stream. I burried my face into my pillow. Soon I could hear Liger speak. “Why don't we record a video of us both touching grass and send it to the Twats SMP Discord?” I smirked at his suggestion, my face leaving my pillow. You could see an imprint of my face on the pillow.

“That's a good idea, alough we should do it after the stream.” Y/N paused as I checked the time, almost like they knew. “Oh my, I've been streaming for six hours! Liger, we should probably end the stream right now.” Y/N said in a hurry.

Y/N's POV:

“Alrighr everyone, thank you all so much for stopping by. Thank you KiplyMyLove12 and User009 for being here for all of my streams during the last month.” I pause and trun to face Liger. “And thank you Liger for making my day and joining my stream.” I added. He looked at my facecam and waved while smiling. “A special thanks to everyone who watched the entire stream and all of you should go get a snack and something to drink” I said while grabbing the foam torch out of Liger's hand. “That's all from me, bye!” I said, as Liger also said bye. I hit my facecam lightly and ended the stream just as I did.

“Thank you for joining my stream Liger.” I smiled as I thanked my friend. He nodded.

“Anytime, I've got to head home though, I need to get some sleep. Doni invited me to a video and we're recording it tomorrow.” Liger informed me.

I nodded and smiled, “Okay, I wish you luck with the video tomorrow.” I said as I walked him to the door.

Liger's POV:

Y/N walked me to their front door and we said our goodbyes. I quickly got on call with Doni after I left. “Hey Doni, I'm ready to film the video tomorrow. I just wanted to ask if I had to do anything to mentally prepare for whatever hell you put me through.”

I could hear Doni chuckle, as I crossed the road.

A/N

That's the end of that chapter. I hope that you enjoyed! Btw this is not a ship. I don't ship you and Liger, it was just a friendly hang out

Bye, make sure to grab a snack and a drink :)

-C