An Accidental Meet-Up

A/N

I don't usually start with authors notes but I just wanted to say that I might not be able to post at least one chapter every day due to personal matters. I'll try to post another chapter tonight but it might be out tomorrow. That's all!

------

Your POV:

Chat-

User009: Hi Y/U/N

Davidballs: HELLO

Suckmybigtoe: Kamusta! : )

BionicsLeftEyelash: Hi Y/N

Y/U/Nbiggestsimp: I SAW THE TITLE, WHOSE JOINING THE TWATS SMP?

MinaSprings77: Hi, sorry I've missed the past couple of streams

TwitchyTwitch: What's your favourite FNAF song by Dawko or that features Dawko?

LazyDaisy: Hi

AftonEatsHair: Hi!!!!!!

Daisyflower: @ LazyDaisy BESTIEEEEEEEEEEE

KarenOfTwitch: Ugh, your streams are soooo boring 🙄

User1773: You dropped this👉👑

KiplyMyLove12: WHO IS JOINING THE SMP!??!!?!!

LigerIsCoolStan: Pls let it be Bandi

DoniBobesMother: Is it Doni?? 🤨🦉

Hannah_bannana: Look at all them chickens

BaconConsumer: Hi

----

I didn't have my facecam on so I quickly said hi to my chat. “So judging by the responses I'm getting, the majority of you will know by now that a new person is joining the Twats SMP.” I logged into the world and walked out of my house, looking at the small lake in front of my house. “Whether you saw my tweet or have read the title, you will all now know that someone is joining the Twats SMP today.” I walked back into my house and grabbed a diamond sword from my chest and put in some (Your favourite colour) leather boots along with full diamond gear.

I left my house and made my way over to spawn. “It will probably be an entire Minecraft day before we get to spawn so who do you all think is joining?”

Chat-

KiplyMyLove12: WHO IS JOINING?

BionicsLeftEyelash: Hmmm BIONIC???

User009: Is it Doni?

DoniBobesMother: Is it my son?

StrawberryCow: LIZZIE

Hannah_bannana: Maybe it's Eystreem

SherlockHolmes: Is it DanTDM?

RachelGreen: King Charles?😂

DiamondHoe: Is it Joel?

-------------------------------

I smile at the chats guesses. “I haven't seen one correct answer yet. Here's a hint. He is a man.” I laughed as my chat went ballistic. “Okay, okay, one hint. He's a member of Doni's SMP.”

The sun got to the middle of the sky when I was passing Scott's house. “How about we check out Scott's house?” I stopped sprinting and stayed in place. Just as I entered I got a call on Discord. “I-It's Scott.” I said in fear.

“Why are you in my house?” He asks in a serious tone. I gulped, “I wasn't going to mess around with it, I was only going to look around.” We both stayed silent. “Okay, you can join and make sure I don't touch your house or you can see it on my stream.” I suggested to which he agreed. As I looked around Scott's house, his player followed me everywhere.

After seeing the house, I left Scott to do whatever as I continued to go to spawn. When I was half way there it was night. I didn't go to bed though, it was just me and Scott and I don't think he went to bed.

Half way through the next day, I made it to spawn. Soon after someone joined the world. I got into a discord chat with him. “Hey Rage.” I greeted him.

“Hi Y/N, what's up? By the way I've been watching your stream while setting up to join the SMP.” Rage said. We talked for a while and he introduced himself to my chat for the people that didn't know him. I let him say his YouTube channel before I decided to ask him where he'd like to build his house. “If it's alright with you, I would like it to be near your house.” I took a minute to think.

“Well if you promise to never share my house coordinates and you don't greif my house then sure.” He soon agreed.

We both went to my house and I helped him build his house. It looked good in the end. Eventually I ended my stream but I stayed on and played with Rage for a bit longer.

“I've been thinking, should we add Quiff?” I asked him. His Minecraft skin nodded, “Yeah, we should make him move in with Kiply.” Rage said with an obvious smirk.

After a couple of more hours of playing with Rage, I said goodbye and logged off. I was kind of hungry and I'd had dinner so I decided to go out for (favourite treat/dessert)

I put on my shoes and left my house/apartment. I went to the local/closest café. I ordered (Chosen snack or treat) and sat down at a small table, waiting for my order.

After a while of waiting I got my order and stood up to leave. Just as I stood up I heard someone say my name in a quiet shout. “Y/N..!” I turned to see Liger again. “Liger, What are you doing here?” I asked in confusion.

He smiled and walked over to me, “I was here because I was getting a drink.” Liger responded. We both decided to go back to my house and chat for a bit. We played some Minecraft and talked about the Twats SMP. After about an hour he had to go home. We said our goodbyes and with that Liger was on his way home.

A/N

I know that this was very short but I'm tired rn and I've not got much motivation. Take care of yourself! :)

-C