Confessions (Damianya) - (Guilt Route)

A/N: This is a ⚠️MANGA SPOILER⚠️ because it's an alternative end of CHAPTER 71 OF SxF MANGA. And mentions of Chapter 61. So, don't read if you don't like spoilers.

I guess this is a little ooc-ish, since you wouldn't expect Anya and Damian to act like this in their situation.

Age: Canon Age

ANGST WITH FLUFFY ENDING!!!

Ridicule me later. Just read it first. 😭

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

No one's POV

"Yikes. Scared the bajeebles outta me for a sec!" Anya said, as she sat back down next to Becky, who flinched at her nonchalant attitude. "Aw geez. Now I'm getting hungry."

'What a relief!'

'HOW CAN ANYA HAVE SUCH NERVES OF STEEL!?' Becky thought.

'IS SHE CRAZY!?'

Anya looked at Damian, reading his mind.

Damian looked at her in disbelief. 'How can she make that stupid face when she's got a bomb strapped to her neck!? Well, I mean, she always has that stupid face, but--NO CALM DOWN DAMIAN. FOCUS!'

He tried to calm down. Eyes never stopped looking at her. 'Can she really be that unflappable? Was she raised by an assassin or something!?'

That made Anya flinch. She stared at Damian with frightened eyes. 'Oh no! Sy-on boy will find out! Mama, Anya's sorry!' She looked away from him and started shaking.

"Anya? Are you okay? Stay strong!" Becky hovered over her friend, patting her arm, avoiding contact with the bomb.

To anyone but Anya, her frightened look can easily be misinterpreted.

Damian's eyes softened. He looked at the girl with worry. 'Yeah, of course it was just for show. She just didn't want the rest of us to be scared...'

Not looking at him, Anya continued to listen to his thoughts.

'I need to protect her.' Damian clenched his fist. 'I have to convince them to attach the bomb to me instead!'

'Sy-on boy....!' Anya's eyes widened. The bomb was fake. So, it doesn't matter who's wearing it.

But...

'I can't deny it. Not in a situation like this! I can't let her die, thinking I hated her, when it was the complete opposite!'

'Sy-on boy doesn't hate Anya...?' Anya peeked at the boy, in the corner of her eye.

'Like the hero does in movies... When the one they're in love with is in danger, they would risk it all to protect them!'

'In love...? Like Lovey-dovey...? Like Mamas and Papas kind of lovey-dovey...?' Anya lifted her head back up to see Damian, standing up from his seat again. He was about to step out...

Without thinking about how it could jeopardize her Papa's mission, she stood up and faced the boy. "Sy-on boy.... You... You're..."

Damian stopped to listen to her.

"You're so lame." She fake-insulted. What was she doing!? Operation Sticks will sink! And yet....

"You're such a coward! And you're bad at acting! You're so stupid! It's your fault Anya has a bomb on her!" Anya yelled at the boy, trying to look as angry as she could make herself. Damian looked at her in shock. Followed by other students' frightened and/or judgmental stares.