Alien Princess!Anya Drawing

This idea and headcannon sparked inside me, when I saw the art above on Pinterest. NOT MINE btw. (It was just so freaking funny and cute.)

Btw, I was going for a "slightly talented child" type of art style

Btw, I was going for a "slightly talented child" type of art style. That's why I didn't put so much effort into Anya's eyes and hands. (Also I hate drawing hands.)

Dialogue:

Damian: 'Don't get married to the space prince!'

Anya: (¬_¬")

Dialogue:

Arranged Marriage ↔️

⬅️The Alien Prince (who Damian imagined to be ugly for some reason.)

Damian: *imagining Anya getting married to him* Nooooo!!!!

Anya: 'Mr. Moon, pls disappear for a while. (Also, I'm not an alien! 💢)'

My Headcannon: Damian would vent out his feelings for Anya, by writing fanfics about them. And yes, he'll write Damianya in any form of genre. (But, it always has a happy ending) And though, Anya finds the fics a bit weird, she gets intrigued with every plot Damian comes up with.

«The fair Alien Princess, Anya of Planet Forgia, was soon to be wed to the alien prince.»

«But on the day of the wedding, the groom had discovered his bride left him at the altar.»

«Refusing to get married, Princess Anya, escaped to earth. And hid her antennas under silly looking black horns.»

«She then, finds herself under the care of a human "psychiatrist", and got enrolled into a human school.»

«On her first day, she immediately fell in love, with an incredibly handsome, rich, charismatic, smart, and amazing human; Damien.»

(No. It's definitely not him! See? The names are spelt differently!)

«He was everything to her! He was just soooo amazingly breath-taking! And... Oh, honestly... Her squid-faced fiance could never match up to him!»

«Unbeknownst to her, the boy felt the same. When he first saw her... He just couldn't help but admire her beau---»

Ewen: Hey, boss! Whatcha working on there? *tries to peak over*

Damian: GAH! *claps notebook shut*

Damian: N-NOTHING! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS WOULD YOU!?

Yes. I plan to actually make this HC a fanfic. But, I'm busy writing the 5th Part of "I Can't Just Give It Back...". So... Soon. I will write this HC out, soon.