"The Switch Arc" (Drawing)

- - A SOON TO BE WRITTEN FANFIC

- - A SOON TO BE WRITTEN FANFIC. - -

Based on a Reddit post I made: Where Anya has to transfer classrooms. Because the teachers found a miscalculation in the paperwork (*cough* Loid's tampering to make Anya Damian's classmate *cough*) and the girl who was in Specter Hall was originally supposed to be a Cecile Hall student. And Anya was meant to be in Specter Hall.

.

.

.

.

I didn't want to color all of it. I only colored the last one, so you can see her color scheme.

Glinda Gilluch is the name I gave her.

She is the girl that swaps classes with Anya.

- Hair puffs at the bottom, inspired by Aries from Fairy Tail.

- First name was from Glinda from “Wicked”. No reason, I just like the name. And I made up “Gilluch”. (Pronounced as: “Gill”-“Luck”)

Typical blonde girl type of prettiness. But, she's not a dumb blonde or a blonde b**ch. Haven't written in a personality yet. But, I'm getting to that.

No, she doesn't have a crush on Damian. Therefore she will not be an antagonist or a bully to Anya. She's the girl who's going to become Anya's 2nd friend in my fic.

Of course, I don't want “Glinda” just for drama. I didn't create her to be a punching bag. The mini comics I drew are what would happen in the beginning. But, later on she'll be loved by Becky and tolerated by Damian. 'Cause she didn't really do anything anyway. She was just transferred to here original classroom.