Spin-off x Family (Fiona/Yuri & Damian)

A/N: I don't really have much to say. Just that this was inspired by art I've seen.

Yes. The main family of the show, will still be here.

⚠️Warnings⚠️: Manga Spoilers, Attempted kidnapping, A bit rushed, OOC

Crack taken seriously.

Age: Canon Age

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

No one's POV

Damian was walking around at the mall. The boy was shopping for some school supplies.

'I'm just shopping... I'm just shopping... I'm just shopping...!' Damian repeated that mantra in his head. 'It's just a coincidence that, I needed to go to the same places they're going to! I'm NOT following them!'

He looked at the family he was “not” following.

There in the distance, were the Forgers. They must be on a family outing.

Damian just needed to get things in the same places they made stops at. He definitely did not think Anya looked pretty in a sundress, and wanted to keep looking.

He needed to get something on the bookshelf. He's not hiding behind it.

"Yor..." He heard Dr. Forger call for his wife. "You feel it too, right...?"

His wife's face darkened and answered back to her husband, "Yes. We're being followed... Three people to be precise..."

Damian's eyes widened.

"For the past few hours, they haven't stopped following us... Yet, they don't feel like they plan any harm. Still, we should keep our guard up..." Dr. Forger told his wife. "We both hold onto Anya, and find a place they can't tail us..."

They paid for the crayons Anya wanted, and left as swiftly yet discreetly as possible.

Now that really frightened the young Desmond.

Sure, he knew the Forgers were strange people. But, he didn't know they were like ninjas! They can sense all that!?

Wait. Three? Which means, he's not the only one they're talking about.

Who are the other two? Are they dangerous? Should he leave before he somehow meets them?

Yeah, he should leave.

He walked as fast as he could. Clutching the sash of his bag with one hand, and the bag of purchases on the other.

He can just buy the rest of his supplies, some other time.

He finally made it to the front doors, and stepped out.

"Mph!" Damian muffled out, as soon as he crossed the other side of the door. He felt a hand over his mouth.

"See, I told you. He looks exactly like the kid. It's gotta be him. Desmond's little boy." A man in a leather jacket said. He was the one restraining the boy.

"Cool. How much do you think we can get with this kid?" Another man asked, dirty beard and unkempt clothes, breath smelling of smoke.

We're these the other two, the Forgers were sensing? But, they were outside... And they said they didn't plan any harm...? But-

"Hey kid? Didn't your daddy teach you not to wander off on your own?" The man covering his mouth said.

'Not really...' Damian answered to himself. He did his best to hold back his tears.