Spy x Family Headcannons

Before headcannons, I'd just like to show everyone this:

Don't worry! Though, I don't have an exact date. (Because, my father is going back abroad in 2 days. So we're making the most out of his stay.) But, I am still writing this story. And it's summer for me. Yay! So, I have plenty of time now.

Okay, here's the headcannons--->

What I love about HCs, is that it can be any random sh** going on about a character in your head. And you don't even have to prove it's true or not, 'cause that's just what you like to think of the character(s).

So, some of these might not make sense. And most definitely don't have anything to do with the plot.

HEADCANNONS:

Damian:

- Max is actually Demetrius' dog. But, being the first son and having a lot less time for him, he was more attached to Damian. (So, Demetrius let him “have” him.)

- Damian went through a phase of wanting to look like his brother. So, he tried to gel his hair back. (It looked atrocious; according to the maid he overheard.)

- To cope with his crush on Anya, he writes about it under the guise of a fanfic. (Age appropriate fics.)

- Still has the handkerchief. And is secretly wishing Anya forgets he still has it.

- He's a Spy Wars fan. No, Ewen and Emile don't know.

Anya:

- Anya might not actually be pronouncing her name properly

- Her hair cones are some kind of mythical good luck charm she has. She's been returned 4 times, and would always feel down. (Hence, why she never takes it off.)

- Her bio mom's hair is close to the “Dead Mom” style.

- She adapts different speech styles through telepathy. Which is why the way she talks changes from time to time.

- (This one's someone else's theory-->) She came from somewhere that uses “Classical Language”. (Haven't read much about it.)

- She DESPISES “Spy Kids”. She hates how the weapons look like toys. She hates how the siblings are always arguing in the middle of a mission. AND NOT A SINGLE SILENT PISTOL! How dare they!

- At least one of her bio parents --most likely her father-- is one of the scientists. (Cliche', but who cares?)

Becky:

- Becky's father smothers and spoils her, but he's not the affectionate and romantic type of husband to his wife. (He does buy his wife things, though.)

- Her mother doesn't mind that. But she is a hopeless romantic, who gushes about romantic scenes on TV.

- Mrs. Blackbell is the reason why, Becky is so obsessed with Berlint In Love.

General:

- Max and Bond will be friends. They'll constantly bug there owners back at home, when they're forced to separate.

- Bill has a tiny crush on Anya.

- Ewen and Emile are “Gumball and Darwin” type of close, when Damian's not around.

- Just like Anya, Demetrius is terrible at smiling. (And by that, I mean: their smiles give off the opposite impression of what they were going for.)

Wow... The majority of these are Anya hcs.

Anyway... Don't come after me, if you don't agree with these hcs. But, you are welcome to share what you think. And maybe, even your own hcs.