Osiris Blakesley

Mom, I'm tired... Can I sleep in your house tonight? Mom is it alright if I stay for a year or two? Mom, I'll be quiet it'll be just to sleep at night. And I'll leave once I figure out how to pay for my own life too.

———————————————————

"My father is no longer with us in this realm

"My father is no longer with us in this realm... I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I thought you would have heard from messengers... I am his eldest son Osiris, newly titled Lord of House Blakesley."

———————————————————

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 Osiris Gabriel Blakesley

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Osiris, meaning 'With strong eyesight' named after the Egyptian god of fertility, agriculture, death, resurrection, and vegetation. Osiris was the ruler of the underworld who was also an embodiment of the dead and resurrected king.

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Gabriel, meaning 'God is my strength' is often associated with the archangel Gabriel. The name is a combination of two Hebrew words, gever which means 'hero' or 'strong man' and el which means 'God.'

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Blakesley, meaning 'The black wolf' originates from the town 'Blakesley,' it is recorded as 'Blaculvelsea' in the Doomsday book. The name is derived from the words 'blaec' meaning 'black,' 'ulf' meaning 'wolf,' and 'leah' which has a dual meaning that can mean both 'wood' or 'fenced enclosure' but it is assumed by historians that this is referring to the meaning 'wood' as it is referring to a town.

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 Lord of Stormland, First Born Son of House Blakesley.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 Twenty-six.

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 Bisexual.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 Cisgender male.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 Oliver Jackson-Cohen.