Ana Exton

I have emotional motion sickness. Somebody roll the windows down. There are no words in the English language I could scream to drown you out.

———————————————————

"That's exactly it, Plant man and construction girl

"That's exactly it, Plant man and construction girl. I have absolutely no idea what's going on. That's why I'm here with you, I want to get into the loop."
———————————————————

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 Anatoila 'Ana' Saige Exton

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Anatoila is a name of Greek origin, and the meaning of Anatolia is "break of day". A region of Turkey, where the ancient city of Troy, site of the legendary Trojan War, was.

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Saige, is a name of Latin origin, and the meaning of Saige is "wise, healthy". Saige is a variant form of Sage (Latin).

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Exton is a habitational name from places so called in Devon, Hampshire, Leicestershire, and Somerset. The first and last derive their name from the Celtic river name Exe, while the place in Hampshire, recorded in 940 as East Seaxnatune, is named from Old English Ēastseaxe 'East Saxon', and the Leicestershire place name is from Old English oxa 'of the oxen'. In each case the final element is from Old English tūn 'settlement'.

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 Illusion Track Student.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 Eighteen.

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 Pansexual.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 Cisgender female.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 Paula Chávez.