Nicholas Barrett

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someone

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone. So while you're here in my arms. Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

———————————————————

"I have a hell of a mean look or at least that's what Nadine tells me

"I have a hell of a mean look or at least that's what Nadine tells me. She says if looks could kill I'd be in the hundreds within ten minutes."
———————————————————

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 Nicholas 'Nico' Thomas Ramsey Barrett.

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 The name Nicholas is of Greek origin meaning "victory of the people." The Greek word nike means "victory" and laos means "people."1 Nicholas can also be shortened in many different ways for a more relaxed take on the name.

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Thomas comes from the Hebrew word "ta'om," meaning "twin." It came into English via the New Testament of the Bible, where St. Thomas was one of the 12 apostles of Jesus.

The British gender-neutral name Ramsey means "low-lying land." This name is said to be a topographic surname from either Huntingdonshire or Essex. A more popular spelling of this name would be Ramsay.

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Barrett may be an old surname from Middle English, meaning "strife," or an Irish surname of Norman descent, meaning "bear strength" or "warlike people." Some sources suggest it has French and German roots, too.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 Twenty.

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 Pansexual.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 Cisgender male.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 Danny Griffin.