Esteban Storm

She asked me, son, when I grow old "Will you buy me a house of gold? And when your father turns to stone will you take care of me?"

—————————————————

"I really shouldn't be mingling with the Lords and Ladies

"I really shouldn't be mingling with the Lords and Ladies... but I've never been one to stick to the 'status quo' if I was I wouldn't be living half as well off as I do now."
—————————————————

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 Esteban Khepri Storm.

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Esteban, meaning 'crown' is a variation of the name Stephen and it is of Spanish origins. It is derived from the Greek name 'Stéphanos' with the same meaning.

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Khepri, meaning 'Morning sun' is the name of the Egyptian Deity of the morning sun and by extension can represent creation and renewal of life. It is believed that Khepri came into existence the same way a young scarab beetle (Khepri is depicted with the head of a scarab beetle) does, emerges from it's dung ball fully formed. It was believed by the Egyptians that the beetles expressed the sun's motion by rolling the balls of dung, that is why Khepri is associated with them.

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Storm, traditionally it would mean a man with 'stormy temperament' or a man with a quick temper but in Esteban's case his surname is Storm because he is a bastard from Stormsland.

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 Citizen of Storm's End/Sworn Protector of The Heir of Stormland.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 Twenty five.

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 Bisexual.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 Cisgender male.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 Fabien Frankel.