Amon Blakesley

You got a fast car? I want a ticket to anywhere. Maybe we can make a deal, maybe together we can get somewhere. Any place is better. Starting from zero got nothing to lose. Maybe we'll make something. Me, myself, I got nothing to prove.

———————————————————

"My lady- I.. wasn't expecting you. Osiris- I mean the Lord isn't here at the moment, he's down in the village for a meeting with his council. You're more than welcome to sit with me to pass the time."

———————————————————

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 Amon Abelardo Blakesley.

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Amon, meaning 'The hidden one' is a variation of the Egyptian jmn which shares the same meaning. The name is commonly associated with the Egyptian god 'Amun' who is the god of air. Amun was the King of the deities in the Middle Kingdom and in the New Kingdom he became a nationally worshipped god who merged with 'Ra' to become 'Amun-Ra.'

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Abelardo, meaning 'Noble strength' is an Italian and Spanish variation of the Old German name Abelard, which in turn is derived from the name Adalhard.

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 + 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 Blakesley, meaning 'The black wolf' originates from the town 'Blakesley,' it is recorded as 'Blaculvelsea' in the Doomsday book. The name is derived from the words 'blaec' meaning 'black,' 'ulf' meaning 'wolf,' and 'leah' which has a dual meaning that can mean both 'wood' or 'fenced enclosure' but it is assumed by historians thar this is referring to the meaning 'wood' as it is referring to a town.

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 Heir of Stormland, Second Born Son of House Blakesley.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 Twenty-four.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 Cisgender male.

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 Pansexual.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 Aaron Taylor-Johnson.