Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Macy and I were done eating our late lunch. Tina and Leo joined us in our table asking us about what our lives has been up to and our plans for college.

 Macy talked first. SHe told them that she's going to start living in New York for college.

As you all know, DA is also located at New York City. And yes, Both MAcy and I will be going there. But Macy will be going in a different school. She wanted to be a lawyer so she will be taking up Political Science first and proceed to law. We actually planned it though. Because you know, Macy knew everything.

“That’s a good choice Macy, what about you Sam? Got any news from DA?” Leo asked with interest. Of course, TIna and Leo were also updated about it.

 I got thrown out with that question and looked at Macy beside me, she raised both of her brows and mouthed 'tell them'. I get what she meant and looked back at Leo and Tina, who were waiting for me to answer the question.

 “Well, a mail from DA just came this morning..,” I said with a lot of nervousness but hid it behind a smile, acting like I was happy.

 Tina and Leo widely opened their eyes slowly and getting nearer at me, they can't no longer wait to hear about it.

"So... what did they say?" Tina just can't helped asking.

I frowned, acting like it was a bad news. I rested my head upon my hands at the table and moaned, resisting to tell them the opposite of my action.

I can feel that Leo and TIna were also down because of my acting, so I quickly looked at them again and said with a bright smile that I got accepted, for real!

They both jumped with joy! Made me and Macy jumped out of surprise! Leo couldn't control his happiness so he announced it very loud, where all the costumers, staff and crews stopped what they were doing and eating and all their attention went to us.

Tina who felt embarrased for his husband, told him to stop and sit down and apologize to everyone.

Seeing people happy made me happy too but the truth is, I'm not happy that much. I just didn't show them  my true emotions.

“Oh my god, Sweety, We're so proud of you. You're finally making your dreams come true," Tina sobbed and Leo put his arms upon her shoulder to comfort her.

..Uhmm, my sister's dream, I thought to myself.

I didn’t expect that she will cry and be moved about it. I was moved also. And then she held my hands and looked at my eyes.

 “We always knew how you wanted to go to that school. You always told us since you were young that there’s no other school that you wanted to attend but DA,” she said with sincerity.

When I was still young... I thought again. Well, I was really young back then, I didn't knew what to do. So I just continued to smiled at them.

 “Just like your sister Peny,” Leo joined in holding our hands.

 That struck me. My smile slowly disappeared but returned it agian in a flash. But deep inside, the phrase “just like your sister” made me wanted to cry... AGAIN. They don’t know everything. The fact that I only planned this just to make my mom happy again. They just knew that I love dancing and everything about my life right now, but behind all if it, they were wrong.

 I don’t want to tell them the truth even though they're the people I've been with since I was young, it's just that I might give them a shock, you know. I think it's much more safer and in controlled if I didn't say anything to them. So Macy and I promised that there will be no other people that can know our big secret except for the two of us.

Tina and Leo just can't get over with the news I just told them. It's still written on their faces that they were actually waiting for this day to come. They continued to congratulate us.

 “Thanks guys,” Macy replied and I didn't say anything but just smiled at them.

 “You two should be careful in that big city. If you need anything, you can call us anytime,” Tina informed us.

 “We will keep in touch,” I said with a gentle voice and the four of us were in silence.

I looked again at Macy giving her a 'say anything' look just to break the silence.

 “Well I guess we better go now,” Macy said as she stood up.

 Thank you Macy!

“Yeah, we should go, we still have a lot of things to prepare for our leave,” I stood up also just wanted to leave this place quickly.

"Oh, yes. You should go now," Tina agreed and they stood up also, usherring us to the door. They shouldn't have to but hey, we need to respect them.

We gave each other a hug and then we left saying our goodbyes.

As Macy and I were meters away from the diner, I let out a big sigh of relief and thought that I was going to die in there just because of nervousness.

Macy let out a big sigh also saying that she's been worried about me.

I knew her reasons. So I apologize to her for worrying about me. But she said, it's okay.

We walked across the street, passed the flower shop and the convenience store.

"I think we should have told them our secret awhile ago," she suggested.

I glanced at her with a confused look. I can't believe she just said that.

"I think, you know, if they knew about it, it would be easier for us to handle everything and...."

I interrupted her and walked behind my back facing at her, "Macy, that's a ridiculous idea! No one should know about it except ...."

"Sam, watch out!" Macy shrieked.

Eurgh!....

Macy covered her mouth with an expressionless face while I stumbled over someone. OUCH!

I closed my eyes, rubbing my forehead when I noticed that someone was helping me to get up.

"Macy, what was that?" I said with a low hurtful voice.

She didn't answer back so I slowly opened my eyes and I saw an... angel?

"You should watch where you're going, miss," he said with a gentle voice helping me out.

Am I in heaven? 

______________________________________________________________________________

Wohoo.. who do you think it was?? and what was their big secret all about?? Keep in touch guys.

To everyone whose reading my story, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Keep on going guys. :)

COmment me please. Thanks!