Epsiode 1

Y/n is busy in preparing dinner for her sweet husband, who is now back from his business trip. Suddenly she felt a two muscular tattoo arms on her waist. She didn't flinch, because she know it is her lovely husband Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon Industries.
"Y/nie I missed you so much" He said while holding her more tight.
" I miss you too Kookie, Now leave me I need to make dinner for us" She said to him while smiling. But he has no intention to let her go.
"Yah Y/n, I came back after one week and you already said to leave me" He said with a cute angry pout. You kiss on that pout and said " Mr. Jeon, I know you miss me, and look at yourself, you are really pale by this one week, I can't tolerate it. So now let me make something healthy for my cute bunny".
He smiled while hearing her comment. He knows that you love him and care him very much. He kept on watching her cooking.
After 15 minutes " Done" She said and he help her to arrange the table and eat dinner with her. They speak about some random stuffs.
Let them eat the dinner. Meanwhile I will give you an introduction.
*She y/n, Min Y/n sorry now Jeon Y/n younger daughter of Mr and Mrs Min. She has an older brother and a sister. His brother Min Yoongi is now the CEO of Min Industries and you sister Min Jennie is now Kim Jennie cause she is married to the CEO of Kim Industries, Mr. Kim Seokjin aka your boss. Her behaviour is totally opposite to you. They had a sweet and lovely daughter of two years of old. You got married to Jungkook two years ago. Your marriage was an arrange marriage, but still you agree to this marriage because you fall for him. Because of your sweet yet carm behaviour attracts Jungkook and he fall in love with you. You are falling for him really hard. And now you both are leaving like a normal couple. You are very happy with him.*
After having dinner, y/n is now washing dishes and then he turn around to leave the kitchen, she got pinned to the wall by Jungkook.
"I missed our hot nights babe" he said in a deep husky voice send you shiver to your spine. Your cheek heat up and a red tint is there on your face. Without wasting any time he started kissing you and you kiss him back. After breaking the kiss he lift you in a bridal style and whispers to you. " I am not gonna stop tonight baby girl." You hide you face on his chest. It is not the first time you both having such interactions, but you are still shy to show your feelings. While carrying you he headed towards your room and rest you can imagine😂

Meanwhile in Jennie's house
A weak tired figure entered the mansion and plop on the couch. Jennie doesn't mind him and do her stuffs on her phone.
??: Is Areuma sleep?
Jennie: ......
??: Jennie I am asking you something.
Jennie: .....
??: *snach her phone* Jennie I am asking you something... Why are you ignoring me????
Jennie: Jin, give back my phone. What behaviour is this?
Jin: I will. But answer my question.
Jennie: Who is ignoring you, you are just imagining things. NOW GIVE BACK MY PHONE.
Jin: SHOP SHOUTING AND YOU... NO... No need to argue with you... I am already tried. Stop eating my brain.
With that saying he went to his room and close the door on her face. Now it is her routine. And now he is tired of everything. He then close his eyes out of frustration. After opening his eyes, his eyes went on his cute daughter, who is sleeping peacefully. Now his anger has gone and he smile to her sleeping figure and kiss on her forehead. Then move to the bathroom for taking a warm bath. His daughter gives his strength to suffer his annoying wife. After the shower, he sighed while he does not see his wife and decided to sleep beside his daughter.

*To be Continued*
Sorry for my silly mistakes as it is my first time writing. Thank you for reading.