Episode 11

Jk: *looking down* She ask me to give her another child before you get pregnant...

Yn got shocked by this new information. She can't able to believe that her sister can able to step this low. Jin is now not feeling any emotions. He feels like dead inside by the revelation of truth.

Not only yn and jin, the other people sitting in the leaving room with mixture of emotions. Mr and Mrs. Min can't able to understand where they miss in raising their child. They were a proud parents till now. But now can't able to raise their head due to shame. Yoongi is holding his anger. He know of he loose the control he might have kill Jk and Jennie. Mr& Mrs Kim and Mr&Mrs Jeon are amazed on the new information.

Finally gathering her courage she release her hands out of Jungkook's hold.

Yn: So you agree to it. To cheat on me intentionally.

Jk: I disagree. But she promised me that she will never come back. So-

Yn: So you agree to fuvk her. To betray me.

Jk was about to hold her hands again. But she show her palm to stop.

Yn: you don't have the right to utter a word. You keep silent at the time when you have to talk. You confess to me in the first night that you had a one night stan and do you remember what I said. I think you don't. That's why you did that. *take a deep breath* I told you that I will forgive you as it is in your past. If you confess to me that that one night stan is my sister and it happened accidentally, may be we had a fight, but I will definitely forgive you cause of your honesty. But you choose to remain silent. I can't and I will not forgive until my last breath.

Jk: Yn please- *crying*

Yn: No. You wreck me jungkook. It's better if you kill me instead. But you choose to... I hate you but I hate myself for loving such a disgusting man like you.

Jungkook stood their lowering his head. According to him, he will do anything to make her stay. Even ready to kill himself. He too feels like killing himself for making his love in this vulnerable state.

She stand up from the stage and started to walk towards her sister who is standing in a corner. Finally she ask to her

Yn: Why unnie.... *low tone* Why you did that to me. Am I your sister??? Why unnie *holding her shoulder* What have I done to you to??? Tell me unnie..

Jennie: you wanna know the reason. So hear it clearly, I HATE YOU. *yanking away yn's hand* I hate you like hell. I don't want you to be happy. I just want to see you suffer....

Everyone got shocked. Jennie's eyes are now red due to anger. It shows only hate. Hate for yn. Yn is stand motionless.

Yn: What???? *She ask in a low tone*

Jennie: Because of you I became everyone's second choice. Everyone treat like you a princess and tell me to be like you. Eomma appa loved me alot before your birth. Oppa always come and play with me. He always called me princess. After your birth, everything turned upside down. You are became everyone's priority. I hate you. I HATE YOU

Tears are streamed down on both the sisters. One is throwing the sorrow that she suffer till now, while the other one is feeling numb to hear that her beloved sister hatedness towards her. Jennie continue...

Jennie: When eomma is carring you i am excited about your arrival. I though I am going to get a best friend. But instead you snatch everything from me. My eomma, appa, oppa everything. When I was in my high school, I had a crush on a boy and I confess my feeling to him but he insulted me. He said he like you. According to him, I am non worthy to be your sister. I want to kill you with my bare hands. But I hold myself and make a plan to destroy you. I became really happy when I get to know that you are married to jungkook. I want to snatch every single happiness from your life. And I will continue to do that-

Jennie stopped her blabbering by feeling a pain in her cheek. She look up and see her mother looking at her furiously.

Yn's mom: do you know what you are doing and saying. How can you do that to her. You are talking about your sister who is ready to sacrifice her life for me. I am feeling really ashamed that I raised you.

Jennie: this is exactly the same. You always praise her quality, her suffering, only her, her, her. But not me. That's why I don't like her.

Yoongi: Jennie, I didn't expect this from you. I love both my sisters like same. And you know that I care for her a little bit more because she is so much sensitive. You know that she always prone to get panic attack during her childhood. That's why -

Jennie: that's why you care her that much, right. She being a drama queen do that to gain all your attention towards her. You all fall in her trap and ignore me.

Jennie is not ready accept what her mother and brother are saying. Yn does not even dream about having such a horrible experience in her life.

Yoongi: Jennie try to under-

Yn show her hands to yoongi oppa indicating him to stop.

Yn: oppa, let me talk to her. *turning to Jennie* unnie, I don't know what you are thinking of me. But all I do to you is loving you. I love you as my dear friend. I don't even get a clue that you are hating me this much. Any ways you do these things to make me regret. Make me suffer. Yeah *painful chuckle* I admit your plans are successful. But tell me one thing. What did jin oppa did to you to make him in this vulnerable state. He only loves you and care for you. He loves areuma alot. You killed him by doing this to him. What he do you receive this reward? Atleast make it clear.

Jennie: *looks at jin* It is also because of you. *Looking back at yn*

Yn: What have I done now???

Jennie: *chuckle* Don't you know you are Kim family's first choice as the bride for their first child.....

To be continued 💜

Hope you will like this part. Please do like, share and comment your thoughts...