Episode 6

Yn is now sitting lifeless in the driving seat of the car. Dried tears are there on her cheek. The pain of being betrayed makes her weak. She didn't even though about this situation even in her dreams.

Her car stopped infront a house. The only place from where she will get comfort. Her home....

She get out of the car. She ring the bell. Her mom opened the door. Once she see her mom, she threw herself on her mom and started crying. Her mom become panic and ask her what is the matter. Buy she is not in a state to answer her mom's questions. So her mom make her sit on the couch and started saying comforting words. Her appa and oppa is also at home. They also become panic by seeing her state...

Her mom: Baby, what happened... Tell us... Where is jungkook...
Yn: M *hiccup* mom... *hiccup* he.. j.. jungkook... He.... *Again started crying*

At that time a man barge into their house and it is non other than taehyung her best friend. Once he saw yn he sign in relief.

Her mom: Tae, what is the matter? Why she is crying?
Yoongi: Yes tell us, what happened to her...
Tae told them everything that he witnessed in the jungkook's house but didn't mentioned Jennie's name.

Yoongi: How dare he do such a dirty thing... I will kill him today... *He was about to go but halted in her step when he saw heard jin said, who just came inside*

Jin: if you are going to kill him, first you have to kill your elder sister too...
*Yoongi because confused*
Yoongi: why??
Jin: Taehyung, you didn't told the name of the sult with whom her husband was.. right... Then everyone hear me clearly... It's your own sister who have a husband and a child do such a dirty thing with her brother in law.

Yoongi, his mom and dad, whole persons face became pale on hearing the things mentioned by Jin. Yoongi was about to ask further, an unexpected person came inside the house. Everyone's eyes turned dark by seeing him.

Jungkook: Yn, baby, are you alright... *He asked her by holding her hands, but she yanked it* Please listen to me love... Ple..
*Yn cut him off*
Yn: love *scoff* don't call me that. I am no one to you. And I don't want to hear anything from you. I am not ready to accept your new lies. *started crying harder* I don't want to see... Go away...
Jungkook: Please listen to me once baby... Please...
Yoongi: You mf how come you get the dare to came inside our home after betraying my sister. *punch jk* How did you do that...
*Yoongi was about punch him again but...*
Yn: OPPA... Please... * turned towards Jungkook* GET OUT FROM HERE. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU, YOU CHEATER...
* With that saying she ran upstairs. Jungkook was about to follow you but yoongi stops him and dragged him outside the house. He doesn't struggle back, cause he know he is at fault. After dragging him outside yoongi closed the door on his face*

To be continued