17

Author's pov
Time skip

It is one week since that day. Everyone's life is getting back to normal. Jin started going to company. He make himself busy in his business life to make him forget about the past events. Yn is also with him and she is helping him for catching up with the business events that happens in their absence. Both of them are acting like they are normal and let go off the past. But deep down they are still in trauma about the unpleasant events in their life. They visit the orphanage together after their hectic business life. Both Jin and Yn is making thier bond really strong like before. Without their knowledge, their bond is making them heal their wounds to a great extend.

Currently, yn and jin is sitting in jin's cabin. They are discussing about an upcoming project. Soon the door of the cabin burst open. They both look at the door simultaneously.

??: Miss me...

Yn pov

Me and jin oppa is discussing about an important project in his cabin. Soon the door burst open without a knock. We both look in the direction and got non expected guest in front of us. It's non other than my sister, Jennie....

Jennie:- Miss me???

She ask it to jin oppa. I look at his face. He is looking at Jennie with a poker face.

Jin: what do you want? Is it the way to enter inside the ceo's office?

Jennie: Oh! Did I disturb your moments with her? tch, tch... *she turned to look at me* I didn't thought that you are this much shameless that you will continue work here under him.

Jin was about to say something. But I cut him off.

Me: *cold* It doesn't need shame Miss. Jennie cause I am just working under him as his secretary. Not laying under him on the bed, just like the way you do with my ex husband.

My reply make Jennie furious. She was about raise my hands on me, but jin oppa hold her hands and jerk it away.

Jin: Jennie, stop your drama and get out from here.

Jennie: I didn't came here to stay here. I just came here to invite you both for an event. The most important event in my life. One second.

After saying that she take two envelopes from her handbag. She extended one to me and one to jin oppa. I open the envelope, it's a marriage invitation of her and my ex husband.

Jennie: So, on next Friday, me and the real father of my daughter is getting married. He want to start our family so fast. So I am here to invite you both. You are the VIPs of the event. You both should come okay. * she said it with a fake smile*

Me: *returning the same fake smile* Sure. We will be their on time. I too want to see the way too cheaters tie their knots together. It must be a match made in heaven, no, no, hell, right?? *I ask by looking at jin oppa*

Jennie: Even if it is a match made in hell, I will show you how to satisfy a man. I will show how I am going to make him mine.

Yn: Admit it or not. He is not going to be yours by heart. I let go if him, that's why he is going to be yours. If I call him and tell him that I forgive him, he will come back to me without any regret. Wanna see it???

I ask it confidentially. I can see panick in her eyes. I move close to her an hold her shoulder.

Me: No need to worry. I will not do that. I am not like you.

She jerk my hands and gave me a glare and left the cabin without a word. After she left I turn around and meet with Jin oppa with wide open eyes.

Yn: Mwo???? (what)

Jin: *with an amazed look* Is that you yn??? I didn't saw you talk like this before.

Me: *slight chuckle* Life make as like the way we are. Some times being savage is necessary.

Jin: Now you proved that you are the sister of that Min Yoongi.

Yn: Excuse me. What do you mean by saying proved to be his sis. I am his sister.

Jin: Yes you are. *slight chuckle* I just say that in the flow.

Yn: I get it. Anyways what do you think about the invitation? Are you going or not???

Jin: Are you going?

Yn: Yes. I think see them like that may give some inner peace to both of us. I suggest you to accompany me. Our visit will be the greatest reply to her attitude.

Jin oppa just nodded his head and fall into his thoughts. I too get out of the cabin cause now we are not in a mood to discuss anything now. After exiting the cabin and I breath out heavily and move to my cabin.

It is true that I talk to her like that. I too don't know how I reply like that to her. Her being with jungkook is may be our destiny. But deep inside my heart I feel like, I am loosing a greater part from me. Even after his betrayed, I didn't live a moment without his memory. Sometimes I want to go back to him. But I can't. The damage he created is so huge. *deep sign* Anyways, the entire may go to an end with this marriage. God, I believe in your plan. Make everything normal my Lord. We are fed up with all.

I rest my head on my table. Soon darkness consumed me and I fall into a deep slumber.

To be continued.💜

I know it is a small part. Hope you will like it. Please like, comment and share my work.
Have a nice day.🤗