Part 5

Kim\

"Big, I will need you and Ken to help me get Porchay back."

"Yes, sir."

"This is what I am thinking."

"Okay."

After I talked to Big, he left. We will meet up tonight and get Chay. As for Macau, good luck.

Big\

"Chan, babe."

"Yes?"

"We need to talk."

"Okay."

Chan looked at me.

"Are you sure that's how Kim wants to be? What about Mr. Porchays feelings?"

"Kim wants to have nothing to do with Macau."

"I see."

Chay\

"Let me out here now."

"We will let you out of here tonight to the highest bidder."

"Where is the guy that was in here with me?"

The guy smiled.

"Why? Was he your boyfriend?"

"Where is he?"

The guy laughed hard.

"He was sold to bad people who already seemed to know him. They wanted him. They paid top dollar for him. We have a high bidder coming tonight, and they want you. I can't wait to see what I can get for you. I will get everything that is coming to me for you."

The guy reached to touch me, but I slapped his hand away. When I did, I paid for that with a beating from him. I couldn't fight back because he was giving me some drugs to keep me weak and out of sorts. I pass out from the beating.

Kim/

"Big. Ken. When I get Porchay, burn it down, and everyone in there who had anything to do with hurting my family."

"Yes, sir."

Thanks to Tay and Time for helping with our disguises. We went in and looked around. No one knew who we were. Some guy walked over to us.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Yes."

"Right this way."

"After you."

I looked at Big and Ken. I nodded and followed the man, but they stayed behind. The man took me to a private room to view the boy I would be buying. Porchay was pushed out into another room. I could see him, but he couldn't see me.

"What happened to him? Why is he holding himself like that?"

"He tried to escape, and some of my people beat him."

"Well, now he's isn't worth the price you want."

"Well, I'll take it down a little, or we can find you someone else."

"No, I want this one. The boy suits my taste, but he is broken. He will be no good to me until he gets better."

"You can still have your way with him. We did."

I looked at the man in front of me. I wanted to kill him a thousand times over.

"Are you okay with the price I wrote down here now?"

I just wanted to get it over with and get Chay out of this hell.

"Yes, see that it is done."

"Right on it, sir."

The man left the room, and about 30 minutes later, he was back.

"It's all done. My people will bring your toy to you soon. He better not be worse off than what I have seen already."

"Yes, sir. We won't hurt your property."

They brought Chay into the room, and I took Chay from the guys that had him.

"Don't touch me," Chay tried to say, but he was too out of it.

They were drugging Chay and beating him all because they thought they could. He was nothing more than a toy to them, and they wanted to break him. Let's see who breaks first.