Part 17

Porsche>

"Porsche, did you ask your brother and Macau to come to the party tonight?"

"Yeah, I did. But I don't think Chay and Macau can make it, Jom."

Tem walked to the bar chair beside me and sat down. Then he looked at the door.

"When did that happen, Porsche?"

"What are you talking about, Tem?"

Tem pointed toward the door. I turned to see Macau, Kim, and Chay, arm in arm, entering the bar. What the hell? Kim kissed Chay, then turned and kissed Macau. Chay and Macau walked off to talk to some of the guys from their team. Kim walked off to talk with his brothers. I turned back around to the bar. Jom turned to me.

"What was that? Aren't Kim and Macau family?"

"Cousins."

"What!?"

"Your brother is okay with this?"

"Well, I guess so, Jom."

I got up and walked off, leaving Jom and Tem looking at each other.

Kim>

"Hey, what's up?"

"Did you have to do that, Kim?"

I smile at Kinn.

"Of course he did."

Tankhun said as he drank his sixth drink of the night. Kinn looked at me like he could have knocked my head off.

"Your man hurt my babies, and I don't take kindly to that."

"It's not right, Kim."

"It is in my book, Kinn, and now my babies are happy again. That's all that counts."

Kinn looked at me and nodded.

Chay>

Macau and I were talking to some of our friends when Porsche showed up.

"Chay, we need to talk."

"Is it about work?"

"No."

"Then we have nothing to talk about."

I took Macau's hand and walked off.

"Are you not talking to your brother now too?"

Macau looked at Vegas, and Vegas was looking back at him from across the room. Macau shook his head and looked back at me.

"No, I will talk to him about work."

Macau looked at me, shook his head, and laughed. We started drinking hard and dancing wild with everyone.

Macau>

I was daning up behind Chay. The way Chay was moving on me felt good. That's when Kim moved up behind me, and we started moving with each other to the rhythm of the fast-beat music. Before we realized Kim, Chay, and I were ripping off our clothes in the men's bathroom stall. We were going at each other when we heard someone come into the bathroom.

"Macau, when you are done, we should talk."

Then, that person left the bathroom.

"Well, that's that. You two can finish. I'm not in the mood anymore. I think I'm leaving too. I'll meet you two tomorrow."

I started pulling my clothes back on.

"No, Macau. I'll go with you. I don't think you should be alone."

"It's okay, Chay. I'm not going to be good company tonight."

"I want you two to come home with me right now."

"Kim, I think I should..."

"No, we don't have to do anything. We can talk or not, but I'm worried about you. Everything in you was 100%, and now it's down to 40%. You changed quickly from being happy to whatever this is, and I wouldn't say I like it. What happened?"

I looked away.

"I could tell from Vegas' tone. Our father is back."

"Macau, you're not going home tonight."

I looked at Kim and Chay.

"I don't think I have a choice."