Part 14

Kim>

Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and then Macau screamed.

"Get off me."

"I told you to hold him down."

"Don't do that. Stop now."

"Shut up. I want to have a little fun before we kill you."

"Stop."

Chay, me, and all the guys busted into the room from different doors and windows. We saw a group of men standing over Macau.

"Get me the hell out of here now, Kim!?"

There was gunfire, screaming, and people running. By the time it was over, Macau was in Chay's arms going home while the rest of us stayed to clean up the rest of the gang.

Chay>

"Macau, did they?"

I looked down, and Macau saw.

"No, they just beat me, but they..."

"Wanted to."

"Yes."

We made it to the hospital, and Vegas, with Pete, was waiting for us.

"Macau?"

"No, Vegas. Do you see this?"

Macau was pointing at himself, all bruised, bleeding, and swollen.

"This is because of you. The gang wanted you but got me instead."

"Macau, I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear it, Vegas. What happened to the Vegas that didn't take people's shit? Wake up. Until then, please stay away from me. I'm tired of being hurt because of you."

"I'll take care of this."

"It's done."

Everyone looked up; it was Kim. He was bleeding from a few cuts. Pete and I went over to Kim; we put Kim by Macau. The doctor came in and started working on them. Kim and Macau roomed together at the main house. I stayed with them. After a few weeks, Kim returned to his place, and Macau was still healing from his bruises and cuts.

Macau>

It's been a while since I saw Kim. While there, he was working, sleeping, or in another part of the house, so we didn't talk much. I feel really bad for what I did that day. Everything hit me, with the family thing and me being with Chay only, but wanting Kim, my cousin, was wrong but felt right. It was just too much for me at that time. I'll make it right soon, Kim.

"I promise."

Kim>

No longer will I wait for Macau to come to me. We need to talk now. I got ready and headed to the door. I opened the door to find Macau standing there.

"Macau!?"

Macau pushed in and shut the door.

"Macau, what are you do...?"

He said nothing but started pulling at my clothes and kissing me. I didn't fight him. Why would I? After, we lay there trying to catch our breath. We looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm sorry, Kim, for leaving like I did that day."

"I understand. You needed time. Did you have the time you needed?"

"Yes, more than enough. Thank You, Kim, for understanding me. Where were you going when I got here?"

"Nowhere."

"You looked to be in a hurry to go nowhere."

"Well, I was coming to you."

Macau looked at me.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I'm sorry, Macau."

Macau smiled.

"I understand. I couldn't either."