Chapter 6

3rd POV

" What do you mean Alice is going over Shilohs house!!" The Twins yelled through the phone

" when I went in there she was getting ready to leave, then she told me that she was going to help Shiloh talk to her mom" Lizze said while panicking

" And you let her go!!" Ashley continued to yell through the phone

" well I tried to stop her" Lizzie countered get angry

" ignore Ashley lizze, right now you have to get in your car fast and follow Alice, then send us your location, knowing what's about to happen Alice is going to need us." Mary-Kate  spoke quickly yet calmly

" that's a great idea I'm about to get in my car now" Lizzie said as she grabbed her things and her keys.

" great see you soon" Mary-kate said as the call ended

Lizzie quickly made her way out of her trailer and to her car.

Lizzie POV

When I finally got in my car, I notice that Alice's car had already left. It was about to head out to the main road, so I hurried and started to follow her discretely.

All I could think about was what was about to happen right now. I was scared of how Alice would react but then again I knew that something like this was bound to happen soon, I just wasn't prepared.

I hope that she wouldn't blame us for not telling her the truth about Shilohs parentage or worse she would choose them over us... over me.

Might sight started to get blurry, that's when I realized thatvI was crying, I quickly dry my eyes and focus on driving.

..........

Mary-kate POV

" this is happening all so quickly" I told Ashley as I grabbed My keys and jacket as we headed out the door.

" I have to agree, I'm nervous on how she's going to react" Ashley replied as we settled in the car, we gave eachother a brief look and came to the conclusion that we both share the same fears.

We quickly pull of and follow Lizzie with the GPS.

This was about to be the craziest yet, and I don't think and of us is truly ready for it.

...................

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, AND I WNAT TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

( I will try and update)