𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒

How was Carmen doing all those years? Is she okay? Jesus christ this is long-

13 years....

13 long and agonizing years had gone by. Since her baby was killed. Since everything had happened. Carm- no Isabella (as she had changed her name to Isabella Cruz) had mourned for so long. That in some way, stopping VILE would somehow revenge her boy. Her Mateo. Isabella had changed half of her appearance. Since VILE had captured her she cut her hair  and made it shorter. It was black now. No one could see if she had once been Carmen Sandiego. She had been able to find her mother and now lived in Buenos Aires. She changed her name to her birth name.

Her new identity was La Noche. The name gestured to her black attire that she wore when she went on her capers. Isabella also cut off communication and contact with Ivy and Zack. for their own safety. She still wonders about them. But she heard about them going back to Boston and being hot-shot racers. She was happy they managed to achieve their dreams. Isabella still had Player to help her on her missions. Now that she was 35. He was a man in his mid- twenties.

Shadowsan had given her a chance to run while she could. She had been reluctant as she still had Mateo to worry about. But that seemed to have been taken care of.

The next day VILE had ''gifted'' her with the body of her dead baby in a box with their logo. That hurt Isabella the most. She buried her son in San Diego. Her mother once visited the grave of her dead Grandson. She had cried with her daughter when she realized this.

''Red are you there?''

Despite all of the events Player still called her Red.

''Yeah.'' she replied shortly.

''I spotted him. He's heading towards a black car.'' Replied Player.

''I have him cornered now. If he's going to the Bank then I could certainly find him cooing over all the riches that Ireland has to offer.'' the older woman said and then under the cover of night, went after the man.

When Isabella arrived at the bank she hid behind a wall and waited.

''Yes. Thank you for doing business with VILE. Mr. Murphy.'' Said a voice.

Wait, Isabella recognized that annoying voice.

''Dash Haber.'' she murmured under her breath. Even after all those years he was still doing all of Countess Cleo's dirty work.

She ducked and then looked at the scene. It was indeed Dash Haber being handed money by the man. Whom she had now been able to decipher as Mr. Fionn Murphy. The irish illiegal salesman.

Isabella ducked behind another wall and once the coast was clear and Mr. Murphy was gone already inside of his helicopter. Isabella jumped at her opportunity and was now in the view of Dash Haber.

''La Noche.'' He grumbled.

''How lovely to finally meet you.'' he said with a grin.

Isabella did not reply and simply kicked Dash Haber in the stomach. He stumbled back and fell against the wall. But then smiled as he threw his pointy hat into Isabella's direction. Isabella managed to dodge the attack and then waited for Dash Haber's next move. Which came undeniably fast.

''Not so fast.''

Another voice was heard and to Isabella's surprise it was....

...Tigress.

Tigress was now a woman who was also in their thirties. Her blond hair had grown into a luscious mane. She still wore her signature lipstick. Dear god she had aged horribly now that Isabella looked at her. Was that a wrinkle?

Isabella stood in a fighting stance and waited for any attacks that would come from the crazy cat lady.

''If it isn't the night.'' She said and then ran towards Isabella with her claws in the air. Isabella managed to grab a hold of Tigress's claws and sent her stumbling back.

Unfortunately Dash Haber had already gone with the money case and into Ireland Island to find the helicopter that would take them back to VILE.

As Isabella realized this she gasped softly and with one final attack to Tigress's crusty musty face she dodged her and used a grapple hook to escape through a window.

She then ran through the buildings until they found the tower where they were going to escape.

She used her grapple hook for one more time and grabbed then scurried to the tower. As expected Dash Haber was there with the case of Irish dollars. About eight million to be exact.

She swished her hair and then jumped to his view. He jumped back in surprise and then held the case in a protective way.

''Give it in Dash Haber,'' Said Isabella in her mind.

Carmen attacked Dash Haber throwing him off balance and making the case fall out of his hands and into the ground. Both of them caught to get the case but In the end Isabella caught it. Kicked Dash Haber in the chin and then called it a night.

''Got the case Red?" Asked Player.

''Yeah. Now to give it back.''