𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Mateo smiled as he had his hair ruffled by his Grandmother... his Abuelita. She was a nice woman with matching red hair like his Mother. She had small streaks of black and white in her hair. Symbolizing her old age. He gave her a deep hug and then joined the rest of the family in the backyard. He had so many members of his maternal side of the family. But in his main family, there was his papa, Graham Calloway, his mama, Isabella Valdez Cruz Sandiego. His great tia, Elena Valdez, his two aunt and uncle (Mama's cousins) Ramona and Ramos. And there was also Auntie Lottie, Uncle Liam, and Uncle Leo. He loved his newly found family. And Mama and Papa were working their relationship out. Now that they are Co-parents.

You didn't hear it from him, but Mateo was totally sure that they both wanted to kiss each other...

"Mama!" Mateo ran and gave Isabella a hug.

"Aw, how was your day?" She asked him.

"It was awesome! Tia Ramona and Tia Elena helped me fix my music box!" Mateo chirped.

"It was no problem, 'teo." Laughed Elena and Ramona.

Gray gave Mateo a ruffle of his curls.

"Hello, Ankle-biter." He said.

"Hi papa!"

Gray blushed once he looked at Isabella. She wore a red dress with black flats. The dress hugged her curves and despite all, childbirth that suited her. Her hips became wider after she had Mateo.

"Isa." He greeted.

Isabella looked away with a blush.

"Mama, Papa... do you like each other?" Mateo asked out of the blue.

Isabella and Gray both blushed and shook their heads no.

Hah! That was a lie!

Mateo sighed happily. A new start... he was Mateo Dexter Ash Valdez Cruz Sandiego Calloway Wolfe.

~~~

Once Mateo and everyone else had gone to bed, Gray sneaked inside Isabella's bedroom. 

"Took you long enough." She said. Isabella let Gray turn off the lights and he and she began to make out. 

~~~

Mateo heard sounds come from his Mother's bedroom all night long. Well, he knew what his parents do after hours. 

Carmen and Gray are totally having Ex sex.... LMAO. Well, if you can even call it that. Because they just want to kiss and date each other. Co parents with benefits. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓕𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝔂 🎉