𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 - 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙

Guys! Shadowsan had a bit of a part in Carmen's pregnancy! I decided that Shadowsan deserves his moment. Flashback time!

Being ordered to kill Carmen Sandiego didn't sit well with Shadowsan. He had jumped from hotel to hotel to find her. Right now they were in Greece. And he had just arrived in time to see Carmen Sandiego. He couldn't get a good glimpse from the window he was looking from. She seemed to be talking to someone. At least he was sure she was. Because he mouth was moving. Once she moved from her spot and more into view he could see something sticking out from her abdomen area. He tried to get a closer look once he saw something move from her abdomen. And saw her hand go to it. Once he saw it more clearly he could see...

A bump? What? Carmen seemed to be rubbing it and singing softly while there were bags under her eyes. Her stomach moved over and over again in excitement to hearing her voice.

~~~

That was not the last time Shadowsan encountered a pregnant Carmen Sandiego. He had been having coffee over in Vietnam. Watching over people around him.

The sound of shoes clacking against the floor.... His eyes snapped to see her again. She looked a little more larger than the last time. She seemed panicked. And was trying to hide from someone. He wondered what was worrying her that she was rushing.

He looked to wherever she was and saw... Crackle....

What? Why was she running from-

Oh, Shadowsan looked at how a tear fell from her face and how she clutched her stomach and shook violently.

Now he connected the dots...

Carmen Sandiego was pregnant and Crackle was the Father...

Yikes! Turns out Carmen did not want to tell Gray she was pregnant. It wasn't that she couldn't tell him. It was she wouldn't tell Gray she was pregnant.