𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

No joke. I had to watch the episode the whole time while writing this. Out of laziness and trying to save time, I skipped time.

"Locals authorities took the suspect into custody less than an hour ago.'' Explained Zari as she and Chase walked.

Chase had begun to understand Le Femme Noir a little better.

"He was caught with an exact duplicate of the trunk La Noche used to smuggle out the stolen masks. Except his trunk was filled with souvenir masks, just like the ones La Noche's cronies used to distract us."

"Perhaps, it is a coincidence." Said Chase.

"He was clearly creating a diversion to allow La Noche to make a clean getaway on her real plan. Until you put the brakes in her way." Explained Zari.

When they got to the interrogation room, there was no one there.

"Where'd the suspect go?'' Asked Zari as if Chase knew the reason.

Chase looked at the clipboard.

"It seems our suspect has been released." He mumbled aloud.

"And then you'll find the proper paperwork in hand."

~~~

"And yet with no clear chain of command or trace........''

Neal the Eel had been busted out of the authorities with the help from the cleaners. Now he sat back comfortably in the back of a boat. The green VILE boat.

~~~

"Morning Mr. Braithwaite." Said Stanley.

"Ah, Good morning Stanley. I trust the Mrs is feeling better." Said Nigel.

"Tip top sir, case of the sniffles, it was." Said Stanley.

"I'm chuffed to hear it.'' Said Nigel.

Nigel pressed the button on the elevator and it opened.

"And please, do call me Nigel."

"Yes, of course, Nigel.... Sir." Said Stanley.

"Jolly good."

Once the door closed, Nigel's expression turned from friendly to foe-like. When he got to his place he heard the phone ring. He pulled it out.

"Many things for mopping up our little mess in Venice, Roundabout." Said Maelstrom.

"Extracting Neal the Eel was no bother at all Gunnar." Smiled Maelstrom.

"The usual strings were pulled, no questions asked."

"A benefit of maintaining my ongoing masquerade here." He smiled.

"Ah, It seems we have a troll lurking under London bridge." Mused Nigel.

"Trolls and bridges. I see what you did there, sir." Said The Troll.

"Now watch while I serve up a side of The Night with your English Breakfast."

The Troll located a pin point where she was.

"And, boom."

"The lady of the night has arrived in Londontown, which means she has taken our bait." Smirked Nigel.

"And will no doubt attempt to steal the Crown Jewels tonight before we do." He continued.

"She will?'' Asked Countess Cleo in utter surpise.

"I mean, we are."

She chuckled. "Oh, they would go with so many of my outfits."

"I am fully expecting our night mask to waltz right in the trap I've set, and be in police custody before big ben chimes at midnight." Nigel said.