008 ( drunk parents )

THIS IS ME TRYING                        a matt sturniolo fic ✧

THIS IS ME TRYING
a matt sturniolo fic ✧

                      THIS IS ME TRYING                        a matt sturniolo fic ✧

                           [ REAL LIFE ]

enjoy <3

                                    IRL !

   IRL !

"they have been fighting like dogs" henry referred to their parents "don't say that" mercury and henry were both at her room just chatting and catching up.

"no seriously mer, you didn't see them they looked like they're about to hit each other"

"no seriously, don't say that" she snapped at him "okay but don't come running to me when they become abusive-" said henry.

"oh my gosh, shut up they are not going to become abusive.. and since when do I come running back to you-" mercury was cut off by a sound of a door slamming, they both gave each other a 'what the fuck' look and following the door slam, something hit the floor "UGHH STUPID FUCKING FLOOR"

both mercury and henry ran downstairs to see what's going on, only to see melissa -henry's mom- on the ground, looking drunk as fuck "are you drunk?" asked henry.

"no no just had a drink or two" said melissa "wait how did you get here" questioned mercury confused "I drove"

both mercury and henrys eyes widened "you drove??" they both said in sync.

"gosh stop acting like my mom, I left her in chicago for a reasonnnn" melissa said like a baby.

"maybe you should start acting like our mom" said mercury "what was that?" melissa said while glaring at mercury "nothing" she mumbled.

"now shouldn't you guys be in school?"

"I finished school"

"It's sunday"

she again glared at them, before saying "well henry go do your homework, sixth grade math is hard"

"I'm in eighth grade-" said henry confused before getting pushed by mercury while she whispered "go, go, go, go"

...

"I'm getting worried" sighed mercury.

"how long has it been?" it was currently 11pm and mercury's dad still didn't show up after the fight he had with the women who he called his wife "I don't know"

henry looked at mercury who had a stressed face on and everyone who knows mercury, knows that when she stresses, she stresses "he'll be back soon don't worry"

that is when they heard a door opening, mercury jumped out off bed to check if it was her father i mean who else would it be.

it was indeed her father but he was covered with dirt and he was also drunk "dad where were you? why are you covered in dirt?" she asked him.

"oh don't worry marshmallow i was just visiting your mom" said jame's which was the name of her dad.

"but why are you covered in dirt?" she questioned him again, james leaned closer to mercury and whispered to her ear "i was sleeping next to her" mercury's eyes widened while she looked at him "what she was feeling cold" he said sadness filling his eyes.

in the long eighteen years of mercury's life, she had never ever seen her dad like this and it worried her a lot, but she wasn't gonna show it to her dad "okay how about I clean you up a bit then you can head to bed, how does that sound?" james turned to look at his daughter "okay" he sighed "okay?"

"okay" he confirmed.

                                       🪐

                                      heyy

  i feel like I always have to make up excuses for
                   why I didn't update earlier

but my moms death anniversary is coming up so I've been trying to take time for myself

                             enough of this

now tell me who are your top three characters?

            idk yet I'll tell you when I decide

             hope u enjoyed this sad chapter!!

                                love you

                                hayley ☃️