LA (Part 1)

LA (Part 1)

Amelia's POV

    Kai is on a business trip in LA currently for three days and is staying with Addison to save some money. I'm envious, not only do I long to be with Kai right now, but I enjoy any excuse to spend time with Addie. Addie is one of the few people on this planet that truly understands me and knows everything I've been through, supporting me even when I didn't always deserve to be. What if... no, that would be silly... but what if... what if... what if I flew down to LA for a night to surprise them both. That would not only be a treat for them, but it most certainly would be a treat for me also. 

     I begin browsing airline ticket prices to fly out of Seattle down to L.A. tonight. There are a few tickets left on a Southwest flight, only costing a hundred dollars plus tax (bringing the total to $129.00 including tax). The flight departs at 8:00 pm tonight. I glance at my phone and see that it's already noon. I thankfully have today and tomorrow off so the timing to take this mini getaway is perfect! I purchase my ticket and do a victory dance before packing some clothes and other essentials in a frenzy. 

An hour later...

    I'm completely packed, but I have my boarding pass ready to go as well. I always like to show pre-trip if time allows and I still have an hour and a half before I need to leave for the airport. I jump in the shower and immediately moan when the warm water hits my bare skin. Thinking of Kai holding me naked in the shower makes me moan even more... to the point where I'm wet... in my lower zone. My vagina is pulsating at the mere thought of Kai and I making love in the shower. We haven't had shower sex in awhile, hence why I'm having intense fantasies about it. 

    I freshen up after my shower and double check to make sure that I have EVERYTHING I need for my trip down to LA. Thankfully, I do and I'm ready to head to the airport. Due to Seattle traffic, I always need to leave for the airport at least two and a half hours before my flight, minimum. It takes me about forty five minutes to get to the airport due to traffic and then about an hour to get through the check-in, TSA, and getting to my gate. Having time to get a piping hot beverage at say Starbucks is a bonus. I'm hoping to do just that this evening. 

About an hour later...

    There was a breakdown not too far from the airport that added an additional ten minutes to my trek to the airport. I park my car, pay the overpriced parking fee to cover two nights (tonight and tomorrow), and unload my luggage. Check-in flies by rather quickly and so does TSA surprisingly. The only irritating factor here is I have to walk half a mile to get to my gate with a rather heavy purse and carry-on backpack. I'm in luck though, there is a Starbucks directly across from my gate. I don't always get Starbucks because they're expensive on their drinks, but I'm in desperate need of caffeine right now. I hop in line and order myself a Grande (large) Chai Latte. 

     I wait about ten minutes for my latte, only to groan when I see that my name was misspelled on the cup. How the hell does one misspell Amelia? It's not that difficult of a name to spell, good grief. I then plop down in a seat at my gate and spend the next forty five minutes sipping at my latte and responding to a few unread text messages. I have one from Kai, one from Meredith, one from Addison, one from Maggie, and one from Teddy. I've only been away from my phone for like an hour and a half, wow. I respond to every message before putting my phone away as I feel the sudden urge to pee before boarding. I loathe using airplane bathrooms. I much rather would go at the airport than on the airplane. 

        About fifteen minutes later, they begin boarding the flight. I'm in the second boarding group so I have to stand around for about ten minutes before I'm able to board. Since I'm not in the very last boarding group, I do manage to snag a window seat.

Fifteen Minutes Later...

  Everyone has boarded the plane so we all listen to the pre-flight monologue and safety procedures before I'm able to put in my headphones and listen to some music, tuning out the background noise from take off. The flight is approximately two hours and twenty minutes. My heart begins to race as I imagine the surprised looks on both Addie and Kai's faces when I knock on Addie's door, staring at them both in person. I also imagine me ripping Kai's clothes off when Addie is bed and asleep for the night. I want nothing more than to make love to Kai all night long tonight, even with the potential jet lag I may be experiencing. Truthfully, I was never this much of a horn dog until I met Kai. Kai just makes me feel secure and loved in a way that I haven't experienced in many years. I love them so much, truly. I can't wait to arrive in LA in a couple of hours!