029

Six days had passed, and everything was set into place. You had a car laced with explosives, a hitman tailing you ready for the kill and your new identity was made, you were a twenty-seven year old woman named (insert fake name here) from the beautiful country of (country). Most importantly, you had the dead body of a woman currently sitting in Wakasa's deep freezer, ready to be taken out at any moment.

You closed the freezer then, turning to face Wakasa.

"Let's do it this evening. It's better we don't cause a massive explosion during rush hour." You stated, looking the man who was casually eating cereal at 2:55 P.M. He nodded, humming in agreement.

"Truck should be ready by then." Wakasa spoke between bites. The plan was to drive behind a semi-truck Wakasa was operating and use that opportunity as cover to jump out into the water below the bridge. You'd already picked out the bridge, fairly low to the water and with deep waters so you wouldn't actually die. It was just a matter of executing it properly, a lot of stuff could go wrong.

You then stood in front of the multicolor haired man, gazing into his bored eyes that were curiously looking back at you. You offered him a small smile, "Thank you." You spoke, sincerely. His chewing slowed as he looked at you, head tilting. He nodded before turning back to his food, the rosiest blush spreading on his cheeks at your genuine words.

"I'm going to head out then, make sure the tails on me." You informed, turning back towards the freezer, and picking up the heavy body, wrapping it in a thick black fabric and slugging it onto the floor with a grimace.

"Alright, I'll text you when everything is set in place." You nodded firmly, leaving without sparing him another glance as you dragged the lifeless corpse out the door with you. A ball of angst was in your stomach, but you quickly pushed it down. Everything would go accordingly to plan, there was no option but for it to.

You closed the door behind you and made your way to the parking garage, stuffing the body into the back seat before sliding into the random car you'd bought. You ignited the ignition and drove around Tokyo, stopping in random shops, taking in the country you'd no longer be able to come back to.

You were in a bakery, sat at a table and eating dorayaki when a mass of shadows swallowed your form, blocking you from the sunlight that had been previously kissing your skin. You looked at the black forms, backlit into a silhouette from the sun. You squinted as your eyes adjusted and the shadows became faces. Seven all too familiar faces. You sighed exasperatedly, letting your head fall back dramatically.

"What the fuck do you punks want?" You asked swallowing the last of your treat. This is exactly what you didn't need.

"Y/n." Was all Mikey spoke, words cryptic and sparse as always.

You rolled your eyes, standing up and pushing through the group of men, Kakucho's hand griping your elbow. You quickly shook him off, raising a challenging eyebrow at him.

"Please, just... Let's talk." Mikey's words were firm, emotionless and laced with a delicate thread of panic, desperation.

Your eyes drifted to the clock on the café wall, a soft lip locking between your teeth. You opened your mouth to speak when your phone vibrated, Wakasa. A smirk replaced your torn expression.

"Sorry, gotta go." You turned on your heel, jogging to your car and hopping in the drivers seat before taking off. You let out of an exasperated sigh as you drove to the bridge. You couldn't believe you'd actually almost considered hearing them out. God, you were pathetic. And so, so, so affection starved. But that was behind you now, mentally, and physically, too, in only a few short hours.