CHAPTER 26: USJ PT 6 ALMOST OVER

Narrator: Hello everybody it's great to see you again and welcome to the USJ Finale. Last time Y/n fought a long battle with the Terrifying villain Known as Nomu even with Y/n holding his own it wasn't enough for the creature to go down but now All Might has finally arrived in the nick of time. Let's continue.
------------------------------------------------
The dust settled and All Might walked forward.

All Might: I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young lida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened.

Y/n(thoughts): He's not smiling...Jeez he is really angry and kinda scary!

All Might steps out in front of the stairs and repeats his famous line.

All Might: It's fine now! I am here!

Mineta(crying): All Might!

Tsu: Ribbit...

Midoriya: All...Might...He's not smiling...

Shigaraki: I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society.

Y/n: Hehehe....

Shigaraki: What's so funny?

Y/n:

Shigaraki: We'll see about that

All Might takes off his jacket and readies himself for the fight.

Villain 1: That's All Might...? It's my first time seeing him in person!

Villain 2: He looks so intimidating...

Villain 3: Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill that, we'll--*SMACK*

As if he teleported All Might hits the villain with extreme speeds

*Bam*
*Bam*
*Bam*

More villains fall to the power of All Might. Once finished All Might picked up his friend Aizawa who seemed to be in a coma after what Nomu did to him.

All Might: Sorry, Aizawa.

Y/n 2: He fought hard to protect us, he's alive but beaten badly.

This mad All Might even more angry as he turned in the direction of Nomu and Shigaraki in anger he flinched his eyes knocking Shigarakis hand mask off.

All Might: Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious. Hurry!

Mineta: Y-Yes, sir!

Tsu: Ribbit.

Midoriya stood there next to his idol.

Midoriya: All Might...

Shigaraki in a panic covered his face with his own hands and started to run for his mask.

Shigaraki: It's no good... It's no good...