CHAPTER 3: SCHOOL DAZE

HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS MARKIPL-

Er sorry about that hey guys Author here and welcome to part 3 of this clusterfuck of a story today please enjoy.

————————————————————————
Narrator: Holy crap you're still here Uh.. Ok well when we last left our hero he got acquainted with some of this world's history even saw some heroes taking on a villain. Even made a new friend at least I think so. Let's continue.

               ALDERA JUNIOR HIGH

Teacher: Since you're all third years, it's time for to think seriously about your future.

Midoriya was busy with his notes.

Y/n was also not paying attention for he was-wait a minute Y/n what is he doing here well I'll tell you.

2 hours ago Y/n's pov

Green hair: AAHHH

Me: What do I have a ingrown hair or something?

Green hair: W-Who are you?

Me: Really dude? We just spent an entire chapter together.

The kid just started to stutter.

Me: I'm the guy who did the entire sportscaster bit while we were watching the fight!

Green hair: Ah you're right I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.

Me: .. Whatever anyway what's this thing(points to the notebook).

Green hair: O-Oh this.. It's nothing just some notes from all the pro heroes that I've seen fight.

Me: OH really dope can I see?

Green hair: S- Sure here you go

Y/n(thoughts): Wow this is amazing so many notes and the art style is very good.

I stop on a page that has a very muscular man he had golden hair with two strands sticking up also a red white and blue suit. But what stood out the most was his bright smile. I only had one thing to say.

Me: hey is this your OC?

Green hair: W-What?

Me: this super buff guy is he you?

Green hair: No that's all might he's the #1 hero in the world and my personal hero I really want to be like him and(starts muttering).

Me: Uh dude you're slowly fading away.. and I've lost him great.

"HEY!" I yelled grabbing his attention again.

Green hair: Huh I'm sorry I tend to do that sometimes.

Me: It's alright so what's your quirk it must be pretty cool if you wanna be the next #1 hero?

The kid then just gives me a sad expression as he looks down and says

"I don't have one"

Me: Oh no I'm so sorry.

He then proceeds to tear up.

Me: Hey hey listen man it's okay if you don't have one you can still be a hero without one. It's not about the raw strength, speed, or abilities it's about the size of your heart and courage that makes a true hero and just by looking at you I already see those traits. You'll be just fine don't give up NEVER give up and you'll see the way forward.

As I say those words Green hair looks up with tears in his eyes and snot down his nose but he was smiling.. kinda.

Green hair: thank you...