14. DINNER DATE??

They took their seats.... Sai sat on the window side as she has specially requested him for this seat.....

Their seat was away from Pakhi's. Pakhi tried her best to sit with him or to separate both of them but Sai's puppy eyes can hypnotise anyone....and it becomes more easy when that anyone is Virat.... Just once she said...

'Please Virat aap mere saath hi baitho na.... Ye meri first flight hai.....' and after that there was no more argument...

The air hostess came to give the basic instructions... Sai carefully listened each and every detail and even she also followed everything...

Virat was controlling hard not to pull her cheeks seeing her Innocent acts...

As the flight take offs she clutched his arms....

'Bappa Sahi salamat pahucha dena... Pehli baar flight pe baithi hoon.... Bappa.... Bappa ke pappa please maine bhut saare flight crash ke videos dekhe hai... ' she was blabbering in her own....

'Sai.... Shant ho jao... Kuch nahi ho raha...' he said holding her hands..

'Haa.... Haa Virat sir main... Main kaha darr rahi hoon...main to bilkul thik hoon.... ' she said smiling nervously...

'Accha thik hai.... Lekin abhi bahar to dekho... Kitna pyara nazara hai... ' he said to divert her attention..

She looked out and her eyes twinkled...

'Wow... Virat kitna sundar hai...sab kuch kitna chota lag raha hai .... ' she exclaimed

'Hain na....maine to kaha hi tha.... ' he said...

It was approx 8 and a half hours journey....

Sai was reading a magazine but soon drifted into sleep....

Virat gently shifted her head on his shoulder.....

The flight landed at Leh....

After few more hours of travel they reach the hotel in Ladakh...

'Hello Mr and Mrs Chauhan.... Aapka honeymoon suite ready hai...' said the receptionist

Their eyes widened...

'Biraat.... Ye kya keh rahi hai...mujhe pata hi tha tumlog yahi karoge.... ' cried Patralekha

'Aap please ek minute shaant rahengi....' Virat said

'Aapko koi galat fehmi hui hai...humne koi honeymoon suite book nahi karaya hai.... Aap please ek baar phir se check kijiye... ' said Sai to the receptionist

'Sir... Aap ek baar apni id dikhaye...' said the receptionist

Virat took out his ID and handed it to her....

'I'm really sorry Sir... Actually naam me confusion ho gaya tha... Mr and Mrs Chauhan ne honeymoon suite book karaya tha... Ye lijiye sir aapke room ke keys.. ' she gave them their keys...

He took the keys....

'Vahini ye aapki keys... Hum kal Army office jayenge... Aaj ke liye rest karte hai.... Kyuki yaha thand bhut jyada hai... Hum bimar bhi pad sakte hai.... ' instructed Virat

'Lekin Virat.... Hum dinner to saath me kar hi sakte hai na.... Main akele dinner karte waqt bore ho jaungi.... ' Patralekha said

'Thik hai to aap ghar pe video call kar lo....Kaku aur Mansi bua se baat kar lijiye....' he said and walked towards their room with Sai...