Epilogue

A not so peaceful morning in our Sairat's house.....

The whole room looks like a disaster just hit it.... 

'What the hell..... Ye kya haal bana kar rakha hai kamre ka..... ' his wife shouted who just entered after getting ready in guest room....

She came towards him, yelling angrily but he was lost in her.....

His wife who was dressed in a Royal blue saree. She also wears small diamond earrings which he gifted on their wedding anniversary. A small black bindi between her eyebrows enhancing her beauty and most importantly her mangalsutra adoring her neck....

'Behre ho gaye hai kya..... Sunai nahi de raha.... ' she again shouted near his ears....

'Tumhe dekhne ke baad kuch aur nazar kaha aata hai... Or tumhari chudiyo ki khankhanahat ke alawa kuch sunai kaha deta hai.... ' he flirted caging her between his arms.....

'Virat..... Kya kar rahe ho.....' she nervously said when his fingers ran on her waist.

'Apni khubsurat biwi ko paas se dekh raha hoon..   ' he mesmerisingly said

Her cheeks turned crimson red.... And planted a kiss on her cheeks.....

'Uff that natural blush..... ' he commented...

She lightly pushed him....

'Aap abhi tak tayyar kyu nahi hue ho.... Hume aaj hi jana hai.... Sab log mera wait kar rahe honge.... ' she said

'Haa to main kya karu.... Main kya pehen ke jau.... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha..... ' he said like a child.  

'Kyu..... Brown wale coat me kya problem hai.... ' she asked

'Wo utna accha nahi lag raha.... ' he said

'Accha to cream colour wali pehen lo.... ' she suggested

'Nahi wo tumhari saree se match nahi karta.... ' he denied

'Accha wait..... ' she walked towards his cupboard....

She was selecting a coat for her.... He came and hugged her from behind....

'Mujhe kaam karne denge..... ' she asked

'Maine roka kya.... ' he asked resting his face on her shoulder....

She rolled her eyes and continued her work....

Finally she took out a black formal dress....

'Ye lo... Ek dum mast lagega.... ' she said

He took it and went to change....

3 years passed and Now Sai is officially Dr Sai Joshi Chavan. The love between them increased more and more with each passing year. Virat ofcourse proved to be the best Husband but Sai is also not less.

After confession they do have fights but fights make the relationship more strong.

Virat being the more romantic between them never miss any chance to show his love for her. She being the bold one still shy in these matters. They have explored four countries in the last two years. Whenever she got leave more than ten days he always plan a short trip for them.

And today is her coronation ceremony. She will officially become Dr. Sai.

They reached her college and headed towards auditorium. Sai went towards her friends and Virat sat with other family members.