46. HOLI

Do read it fully!!
Don't skip the images and Gifs
Tried to recreate Sairat's first holi..
Happy Reading!!

*********

Sai opened the door after one hour... And Virat entered...

'Ye dress kaha se mili?? ' he asked

'Abhi mandir ke niche jaa kar baithi thi na wahi pe daan me... ' she sarcastically replied

'Very funny... Ab batao... ' he asked

'Maine hi kharida tha isse bhul gayi thi iss dress ke baare mein... ' she told and about to go when he held her hands and pulled her... She landed on his chest....

She looked at him shockingly... They had a cute eye lock..

Sai got up from him...

'Main tumhare liye kuch laya hoon.....' he said and took out a box from his side...

He took out bangles from it....

He takes her hands in his and made her wear bangles looking in her eyes...

She smiled and he made her wear those bangles

'Bhut sundar hai... ' she said

He smiled....

'Jaan kar khushi hui ki tumhe ye pasand aaya..... ' he said

She also took out the watch she bought for him...

She gave it to him...

'Pata nahi aapko pasand aayega ya nahi par mujhe kuch jyada accha mila nahi.... ' she said..

He opened it...

'Thank you for this or ye bhut accha hai.... ' he said and wore it...

Virat got up to go when Sai held his hand.....he turned and looked at her....

'Virat.... I.... I love you..... ' she confessed closing her eyes......

She opened her eyes only to notice his shocked expression....

'Virat..... ' she shook him...

'I'm dreaming right?? ' he mumbled and chuckled

'No....you are not... ' she shockingly looked at him

'Aisa ho hi nahi sakta.... No chance that Sai Joshi will propose me from front.... ' he mumbled....

'Kahi ye pagal to nahi ho gaye na.... Virat..... Oh God..... I take my words back... I don't l..... ' she didn't completed as he kissed her cheeks....