Intro

Lizzie and Y/N have been married 8 years. Y/N is the CEO for Y/L/N Management Corp and Lizzie is well known for her role in the MCU as Wanda Maximoff. They both have a loving marriage. Y/N fell in love with Lizzie the moment they met, and even then it took some convincing for a date but Lizzie soon accepted and hasn't looked back since.

She loves the way Y/N can make her feel, both in between the sheets and out. Y/N is just a big old softy when it comes to Lizzie. But only Lizzie. Everyone else doesn't get the soft caring side but they get the respect if they have earned it.

Y/N is big on first impressions whereas Lizzie is big on second chances. Let's just say that they both bring out the better in each other.

Y/N is a respected member of the Industry. They know all of the best agents to work with and that was when they also managed to sign Lizzie after seeing her performance in Martha Marcy May Marlene and knew they had to sign her.

They knew when they started to date it wasn't ethical but they knew they wouldn't mix pleasure with work. But a quickie in the office doesn't count.

Warnings

Violence
Smut
Alcohol/Drugs
Other Dark Themes

AN

Just a quick intro to the book. I hope you all enjoy it.