Chapter 1

Y/N Y/L/N was just waking up to an empty bed. They smiled as they remembered the events of last night when their wife came home from a meal with her mum. They wanted to have quality mother daughter time but she was feeling kind of frisky when she came home. Y/N got a t shirt and some shorts and went about their morning routine before they ventured to the kitchen where they found their stunning wife in just their shirt cooking breakfast.

"Good morning my love." Y/N whispered as they snaked their arms around her waist as Lizzie hummed at the warmth from her husband's body.

"Good morning baby." She replied as she tilted her head slightly as Y/N peppered kisses along her neck. "I need to cook baby." She said breathlessly as Y/N continued to kiss her neck.

"Ok my love." Y/N said as they pulled away from her and poured themselves a coffee. Lizzie whined silently as Y/N moved away. She started to concentrate on cooking the pancakes.

"Do we have anything today my love?" She asked him as they stood beside her.

"Not today. We have the Dr Strange premiere tomorrow and soon the press tour will start." He told her as he looked at her schedule on his phone.

"You're still coming with me tomorrow?" She asked him as she plated up the pancakes and bacon. Making sure Y/N had extra bacon.

"Of course I am my love." He told her with a smile as he pulled her chair out for her. She couldn't help but smile wider as she heard him confirm.

"Will you be coming as my date or agent?" She asked as she waved a piece of bacon

"I'll be coming as whatever you want me to be." He told her with a smile as he leaned in for a soft tender kiss.

"So we have a free day." She stated with a smirk.

"Yes we do." He confirmed as he ate his bacon.

"And we have no other plans with friends or family." She said as she watched him eat like it was his last meal.

"Nope. It is just the two of us all day." He said as he finished eating and looked up at her. "What?" He questioned her gaze. He watched as she stood up and walked slowly towards him. His eyes followed her legs with each step before she sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well we can continue were we left of last night." She whispered seductively in his ear as she lick the earlobe making him groan. His hands found her hips and lifted her up on the table. His hands roaming up her thighs to find the waistband of her panties.

"Oh you wanted this to happen." He husked out as he didn't find anything covering her core.

"Of course I did." She said with a smile which he soon removed from her features when his hand ran through her folds. Teasing her clit making her moan lowly.

"Fuck you're so wet for me." He said as he slipped in two fingers. He loved the feeling of her wrapped his fingers or his cock.

"Please." She whimpered as his fingers remained still within her core. He smirked knowing that he can have her begging in no time.

"Please what?" He taunted as he jolted his hand deeper making her gasp. She waited in anticipation, hoping he would move.

"Please fuck me. I need you to take me right here right now. Just please fuck me with your fingers." She begged her husband who just smirked at her.

"You're so desperate for me." He stated as he leaned in and ghosted her lips with his. She held her breath, waiting for him to do something. He started to thrust slowly as his thumb teased her clit. She gasped at the movement as she gripped the table.

"Please. Faster baby." She moaned as he attacked her neck. Marking her as his, even though the ring on her finger already does that. He complied and increased his pace as he started to undo her shirt. He smirked when he saw her bare chest before his lips wrapped around her perky nipple. He loved the feeling of her skin on his tongue. She arched her back as he inserted a third finger moving faster than before. She could feel her orgasm approaching as he continued to fuck her mercilessly with his fingers. "I'm so close." She breathed out as her hand found Y/N's head, keeping it close to her chest. He gave her a small nod allowing her to fall over the edge. Her legs shook uncontrollably as he helped her ride out her high.

"You know what that does to me." He husked as he bit her lip. He took her hand and trailed it down his toned form to his hardened member. She gasped as she felt him twitch in her hand. He groaned when she started to stroke his length through his shorts.

"Please fuck me until I can't walk." She said with her lip between her teeth. She helped him remove his clothes as he pushed her down on the table. He hovered over her now naked form.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked her softly. He always seems to become soft when it comes to her. Which never fails to melt her heart everytime.

"I am sure Y/N." She said as she leaned on her elbows and captured his lips in a hard passionate kiss. He instantly inserted his tongue as he slipped his length into her core. They both moaned at the sensation. He loved this more than anything and she was the only person to ever make him feel this way. Of course in his career he has had women throw themselves at him to get further in the industry but he has always remained faithful to his green eyed goddess.

She moaned loudly as he readjusted his hips as he hit her g spot. She clawed down his back making him hiss in pain before he leaned down and kissed her roughly. His movements became harder and faster as he continued to chase their highs. With each thrust, the screws on the table loosened. With each moan came an urge to go deeper and harder. He loved the sounds of the moans falling from her mouth. Especially when she screamed his name throughtout the house. As he was chasing down his own high, they felt the table give way beneath them. He landed on top of her as she moaned when he moved still inside of her.

"I think we need a new table." He smirked as she laughed before kissing him again and continuing where they left off before they spent the day joined at the hips. Literally.

AN

It's the first chapter guys. A steamy treat for you all. Please let me know what you think.