Chapter 6

Lizzie was on cloud nine. She was happy that Y/N was with her for the remainder of the tour. They spent their free time in between the sheets when she never had any interviews or meetings.

"Oh god." Lizzie moaned as she tried to stay on all fours as he pounded into her from behind.

"Fuck Liz." He groaned as he reached a hand round and applied pressure to her clit making her moan louder.

"Oh god I'm so close Y/N." She told him as she moved his hand up to her neck pulling her back flush against his front.

"God you look so sexy like this. Taking me from behind." He moaned as he pressed kisses down her neck. "It's my second favourite sight in the world."

"Whats oh my your first?" She asked through her moans.

"You on top. Fucking yourself making your breasts bounce." He said as he massaged one of her breasts causing her to push herself further into her.

"Oh god." She moaned as he continued to pound harder than before. "I'm gonna cum." She breathed out.

"Cum for me love." He whispered in her ear.

"Oh Y/N!" She screamed as she creamed down his shaft. He slowed down his movements before completely pulling out. He lay down and waited for her to calm down.

"Are you going to gift me of my favourite view?" He asked her as she smirked and lined her dripping core with his still fully erect member. "Oh fuck Liz. I love the way you feel around me." He moaned as her velvety walls hugged his shaft.

"Oh my." She breathed out as she started to rock her hips. Moaning as she fucked herself. Her hands on his chest as she moved more vigorously. With each movement Y/N met her thrusts harshly. He could see the beads of sweat forming on her body. When he saw it dripping from her neck between the valley of her breasts. He sat up, pushing himself further inside of her. He licked up between her breasts up to her neck. He start to kiss and suck harshly on her sweet spot. Making sure to leave a mark.

"You're so sexy when you ride my cock." He whispered in her ear as her movements became sloppy. Each movement brought them both closer to the edge. They both came at the same time. Lizzie collapsing on her husband.

"Why does that get better every time?" She whispered as she rested her head in his neck as he ran his hands up and down her bare back soothingly.

"Because you are so fucking sexy and I'm hot." He smirked as she slapped his shoulder. The two laughed before she kissed him. Moaning when she felt him harden inside of her.

"Oh." She gasped when he flipped them over and she was on her back. "We need to be careful. I might get pregnant."

"That isn't such a bad thing." He smirked as he started to move inside of her as she pulled him closer to her. His chest pressed against hers.

Back in LA, Y/N's and Lizzie's home was still in darkness. They watched the house every night. Realising that the married couple weren't coming home just yet.

They got out of their Black VW and stalked up the driveway. They scoped the house as best as they could. They found a lose window on the first floor.

When they were finally inside the house. They looked at the photos that lined the walls. Lizzie was a very family oriented person. Her family and friends are the most important to her.

They smirked at the pictures of both Lizzie and Y/N. When they reached the master bedroom, they smirked when they saw a picture on the stand beside the bed. It was of Lizzie and Y/N on their wedding day.

Both of them looked extremely happy as they gazed at each other. Their stomach turned as bile rose up in their throat. They hated seeing the woman they were infatuated with, with another man. Looking at him how she should look at them.

They snooped around the draws and looked through their things. Well Lizzie's things. When they found her underwear, they smirked at the idea of her just wearing it for them. They decided to take their favourite pair of her lingerie. Having a plan form in their mind.

The plan to completely ruin their home when the final plan comes into action.

AN

Another chapter is finally here my guys. Please let me know your theories of the stalker's idea. Let me know what you think