Moving away or getting closer?

"The patient's vitals are quite stable now. He can be discharged after 6 hours."

"Can we meet him now?"

"Yes but make sure to prevent any stressful discussion."

Cleaning her face quickly, Neelam rushed inside the room and hugged Rishi. Rishi reassured her by smiling and made her sit. Meanwhile Vikram came in after talking with the doctor and asked how rishi was feeling. The fact that Rishi was fine gave everyone was a sense of relief.

Later that day in Oberoi Mansion,

Ayush- Rishi bhai, an international investor is here to invest in hotel industry. He is yet to decide to invest in which company.

Rishi- Have you checked their background? Are they fit enough to associate with the Oberoi Industry?

Ayush- They are a renowned company brother. Although the guy is shrewd, we 

Rishi- We need to take up  a risk.

Ayush- Shall we send them our proposal?

Rishi- Why haven't you done it yet?

Ayush- It needs your verification.

Rishi- Why didn't you tell me before?

Ayush- You were in coma.

Rishi- oh. Well I think we should send it now.

Next morning...

Ayush rushed inside Rishi's office and said in a single breath, "Rishi bhai, Mr. Bajaj is unavailable at this moment. This secretary  send a mail saying he is not contacting anyone."

"Calm down Ayush and now tell me. Where is he now?", asked Rishi.

"Most probably in Rishikesh. However they have not confirmed anything. Rumours have it that he is a devotee in Solace", Ayush said after drinking a glass of water.

"Solace?"

"It is a spiritual ashram.. Its kinda weird and mysterious- such a big institute but no news coverage."

Neelam had come in by now, "Even I have heard of Solace from panditji. I had thought of taking you there but never got a chance."

Rishi- Mom I really don't want to believe in all these anymore.

Neelam- I won't force you now. But when there is no road, you need to pave your own path.

Rishi - You mean I should go and attract Mr. Bajaj's attention to convince him to invest in us.

Neelam- You know it right. (leaves)

Ayush- What are you thinking RIshi bhai?

Rishi- Rishikesh is definitely better than here. Whether we get the investment or not, I shall be at peace there. Lets pack our bags.

Ayush goes to book the tickets and check the other arragement. Rishi sits down on his chair and thinks "Yours thoughts won't disturb me there Lakshmi."

Little did he know that despite his wish to never face Lakshmi again, he was instead going closer to face the dirty secrets of his life once again.