Who wants to be strong?

Mr. Bajaj and Prerna had just got down the train. The railway station was hustle and bustle. Porters were running with the luggage, the shops were crowded by people who had just down the train or were about to get into the train within some time, people were rushing to find their allotted seat numbers while some were finding their relatives who had just arrived.

"Its too crowded here. We could have come by my chopper or atleast taken a flight."

"Mr. Bajaj, don't be a spoilsport. Can you see the people around here. Everyone is so excited. You would have missed this scene."

Mr. Bajaj was staring blank at Lakshmi. He still could not get what Lakshmi saw so fascinating.

"Lets take a bus."

"NO." Mr. Bajaj protested.

Seeing Mr, Bajaj's such a strong resistance, Lakshmi agreed to go by his car. Entering their village, Lakshmi lowered the glass slide of the window. The strong gushes of wind rush in. Lakshmi puts her head outside the window and closes her eyes, enjoying the smell of flowers and wet soil. The atmosphere of the village hits different. It is so much peaceful than the busy Mumbai city.

Rishab was enjoying the scenario. Not the scenario of the long wide green fields, farmers farming and their wives assisting them or the children playing, but the scenario of Lakshmi absorbed in her own thoughts, the faint smile on her lips on returning to her own place gave him an eternal bliss. Rishab's phone vibrated disturbing him."Yes. We are on our way."

Hearing Rishab's voice, Lakshmi's stance broke. She opened her eyes, looked around the place and said, "We are gonna reach my place within five minutes." Rishab just nodded. As she said, they reached the Bajwa house. The memories of her childhood, playing with Shalu and Bani, love of her parents, getting scolded by them all played infront her eyes once again. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Rishab placed his hand on her shoulder to console her. She immediately hugged him tight and started sobbing. Rishab's heart stopped for a moment seeing her so close to him but as soon as he saw her tears, his heart ached. Although he did not know how to console anyone, he tried saying, "Your parents won't be happy seeing you cry."

Lakshmi immediately left him realising their position and said, "You are really bad at consoling people."

Putting a straight face, Rishab said, "Strong people do not need consolation. They need to ignore their pains and guilt to keep moving forward."

"Who want to be a strong person?" Lakshmi said imitating Rishab, leaving him dumbstruck.

"How come your house be so clean when no one lives here for almost a year?"

"It must be Shaurya. He is indeed hopeless. The boy never cleans his own room and comes hear to decorate our house."

"Who is Shaurya?", Rishab askes shocked.

"Are you jealous?"