The uchiha

After Izuku was left in a burning fire and he left with a Sharingan in his eye until he went to a river ti wash his face and saw it.

Izuku: wait is this my power

As he tries to study it he sees his future but not really long he just saw himself training the power he has and him going threw all the stages. From there he trained it for nearly 4 years and worked with the LOV for 4 years until it was time for the USJ.During the 4 years the Yagi family told the country what they've done to Izuku and they were not the most hated but still had them as the #1 and 5 hero because of the LOV. With Izumi and Katsuki they were hated by their school especially Momo and Sasuke because they had ruined their chances of being a hero except for the 4 of them. With Momo and Sasuke the reason they hated them even more is because they took Izuku away from them what his tormentors didn't know os that they ruined a family and made him miss a little girl which Izuku didn't know about until the next day when they were told. That next day the teacher came in upset as to why he didn't do anything at all.

Teacher: class I come to tell you that Izuku Yagi is no longer alive.

As the class wide eyed including Momo his girlfriend that no one knew about started crying and excused herself and cried her heart out as she had a child inside of her.

Sasuke: I'm sorry I'm gonna have to as well

As he left the teacher sat down and cried to himself as to why he didn't help Izuku.

Teacher;(why didn't I help him he needed me most and I looked away how can I call myself a teacher and i can't even help him none of us tried helping him)

As the day keeps going every teacher was thinking the same thing as to why they didn't help Izuku and regret what they did what they didn't know is that Nezu Aizawa and most of the pros except for All might and Inko came and investigated them and it came out that they told the truth as to what they did and they regret what they did to Izuku and told them that they allowed every student to bully him well everyone except for Momo and Sasuke and Nezu expelled all of them but Izumi and Katsuki because he wants to see if they can change their ways but knows that they won't that what led to the students hating them because they were in it just as much as them which led the way for them to get bullied and mostly because they (Izumi) was the children of All might. They shut the school down with every kid blacklisted except for the 4. Soon after 9 months Momo gave birth to Mary who looked just like Izuku but only having black hair just like Momo. During the 4 years Momo raised Mary with her parents who is now 3 years old who was also born in Izuku birthday which makes her love Mary a lot more and she told her of him and having the same birthday and all with him telling her she has the same smirk and look just like him. Mary couldn't wait to meet her dad that brought her to this world but was upset to hear that he died due to a house fire which led to Momo and her uncle Sasuke hating the Yagi family which she seems then as meanies and don't want nothing to do with them.  As Momo made it to college (Ua) she became cold to most of her class except for Sasuke since he didn't do anything wrong and jirou since she kept being around Momo. Jirou on the other hand didn't have any friends back in her middle school Momo helped her in terms of her grades and they became friends but jirou doesn't know why she is cold and was afraid to ask why when she saw Sasuke telling her not to do it because she would snap and she understood. Now it was time for the Usj and everyone was on the bus just of talking until a red haired dual came over to Momo who was just looking out the window thinking of Izuku.

Momo:(why did you have to leave me Izu what did I do wrong for you to leave me)

Shoto: hey Momo I wanted to know after this would you want to go out to eat it's on me?

As Momo looked at him and looks back she answers bluntly.

Momo: No why would I want to date a boy got got a scar like their mother gave it to them and besides I'm not interested in you.