Reunion

Izuku: I'm guessing this is where I've been caught huh?

All might: s-son

Izuku: shut up bitch I'm not your son if anyone's I'm Itachi's son.

Inko: your our son Izuku Yagi

Izuku: if I was why did you leave me in a burning house back then you knew what you were doing all because you believed I was quirkless you never cared.

Itachi: that's enough he was never your son Inko remember what you did.

Inko: but-

Sasuke: SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH WE DO NOT CARE.

Izuku: really

As he saw a passed out Momo for crying to much he picked her up as shoto was about to hit him.

Izuku: if you know what's good for you I advise you to stop now before I expose something you wouldn't like

As Shoto got scared he left making everyone except for Sasuke Itachi and Momo scared of him.

Everyone:(scary)

Katsuki:*scared*(how the hell is this nerd so strong he's suppose to be weak and fragile so I can break him)

Izumi:*scared*(what happen to you Oni-Chan)

Inko:*scared*(im a terrible mother)

All might* scared and hurt* (son I failed you)

As they made it back to Ua everyone was conspicuous about Izuku since he worked with the LOV but betrayed them with the others they were in Nezus office due to Izuku being able to do something that wasn't even possible.

Nezu: so your Izuku Y-

Izuku: no I never was since they want people to die in a burning house.

Inko: but it was an acc-

Izuku: bitch did I ask you to speak no now shut up before I throw a Kunai at you big ass forehead.

As Sasuke and Itachi chuckled at the fact that Inko got a big ass forehead.

All might: SON THAT IS YOUR MOTHER APOLOGIZE NOW.

Izuku: why would I apologize to a women who left her own flesh and blood in a burning house and gave her son no love at all due ti being quirkless you must be on a whole new set of drugs.

Sasuke: I'll say(shit if he finds out that they call his daughter a demon he'll flip out but why do I care they deserve it anyways I wouldn't be surprised if he kills them)

Izuku: I will take my girlfriend home

Nezu: wait before you do I wanted to know if you would like to join us heros?

Izuku: and why would I join most of you heros specifically when these 3 here literally left me in a burning house *points to those 3*

Nezu: actually they are no longer hero's they are just teachers after their confessions that next day everyone hated them for what they did to you even the commissioner had fired them and blacklisted them from being hero's Itachi  here is the new #1 hero.