18- Thursday and Friday

Thursday

I didn't want to wake up. I know today will be interesting and maybe painful, but it is something I must do. After waking up I pick up my phone and open Instagram to text Catra.

Catra

Adora> Hey Catra, sorry for not asking this earlier but can we meet up today?

Catra> ...

Catra> Hey Princess, what's up? Why do you want to meet?

Adora> There are a couple of things I want to discuss. Are you free today?

Catra> I have something to take care of between 10am-12pm, but I should be free around 1:30pm.

Adora> Ok, that works for me as well. Meet me at a café in Salineas called the Ocean's Breeze at 2pm.

Catra> Ok? What is this about? You still haven't told me.

Adora> I guess you'll have to show up to find out! See you then!

Catra> Damnit Adora, fine see you then.

After I finished texting her, I went for a shower and changed into some smart clothes. When I finally got downstairs, I saw mom sitting on the sofa (couch) with a cup of coffee and a book.

"Morning mom, I'm meeting Catra at 2! Could you drop me off before then please?"

"Of course, sweetie."

"Thanks mom!"

When I got in the kitchen, I saw a bowl on the table with my favourite cereal box next to it. "Thanks for getting the cereal out mom." I poured myself a bowl and started eating while checking Insta. Hm Perfuma is hanging out with Scorpia today, I hope she has fun, they look cute together. GlimBow are at their usual hangout (Glimmers room) doing couple things. Frosta is training, Netossa is going for an ultrasound with Spinnerella and Mermista is with Sea Hawk on a boat sailing. They all seem to be having so much fun and I'm going to be telling a... friend? that I like women. I look at the time and it's 11am just. 3 hours. Right time to go mentally prepare myself.

1 hour later

"Come on Adora, otherwise we are going to be late!" Mom shouted as I started going downstairs from my preparation.

"Coming mom!"

After I got downstairs and checked I had everything I got in the car with mom as we left our house and drove to Salineas. It took us an hour and a half to get there. On the way we talked about the plan for tomorrows get together and I asked mom if Catra could come assuming she didn't find me disgusting. She said it was fine and that I shouldn't worry too much about that.

"Just stop there mom."

"Ok, be careful and patient with her, it's not everyday that a friend comes out as gay."

"I will, I promise. See you soon mom!"

With that mom drove off to go do what she needed to in Salineas as I went to the café and waited for Catra to arrive.

35 minutes later

Catra is 5 minutes late. To be honest I expected here to be a little late, she always was when we were both at the horde. It did have me a little bit worried. What if she didn't show up?

"Is this seat taken~?" I hear a familiar voice purr.

I look up and there is Catra looking relatively smart surprisingly.