lucio x reader * less pt2

The next few weeks were difficult. Overwatch was a physically demanding job and considering the fact you stopped eating as much made it all harder. It's not like you randomly just stopped eating. You had always struggled with your body image, except now you had a reason to become slimmer. You had someone to impress... You heard how Lucio and Hana used to have a thing for each other. Thankfully they're just friends now but Lucio used to like Hana and Hana is... really pretty. You weren't ugly but if you even wanted to come closer you might have to lose some pounds. Lucio was pretty fit, he had really muscular quadriceps and deltoids. He was funny and put a lot of effort to make sure you were always comfortable and happy. And you were! You wanted to be just as good of a friend and maybe more.

After returning from a mission late at night you wanted nothing more than to collapse on your bed and watch trash tv. Lucio saw you stumble in and caught up with you. "Hey Y/N, you're back pretty late. Working hard I assume?" you sighed in response as you opened the door to your room "So the new season of my favorite show is out... I was wondering if you wanted to come by and watch it with me?" he asked politely waiting patiently for a verbal response. As tired as you were you weren't gonna pass up this opportunity. You looked back at him "Sure thing! I'm just gonna shower and slip in some pjs and then head over if thats alright?" you said to him. "Yea of course! I'll be waiting so don't take too long." he winked at you and walk "I wooont" you yelled back before closing your door. You stripped of your amour to take a shower. Feeling the warm water hit your skin was just what you needed. You couldn't spend too much time in the shower though, you washed up quickly and got ready to go. Putting on some cute pajamas and a little bit of your favorite body spray. Before you left you stopped to look at yourself in the mirror. Your hard work had paid off, your waist had gotten smaller and when you turned to the side you noticed your stomach didn't protrude as much. Finally you could be with Lucio confidently. You only took your phone when you walked out your room to go to Lucio's...

Idk if I wanna continue this story sorry it's so short. If you want me to tho then just comment. 👍