~ Info ~

A/N: this part will be explaining how Travis died, then we'll fast forward two years to Sals pov!

Travis (WARNING: DEATH AND ABUSE)

He wandered the halls of Nockfell High, he had royally fucked up about an hour ago and escaped to the school, hoping Kenneth, his father, wouldn't find him here. He turned into the boys bathroom, closing the door and starting to pace, his heart was racing, he didn't know what was going on, even if he did his brain wouldn't be able to comprehend it. {It probably wasn't a good idea to come into here, if he finds me ill be cornered.} He thought, retreating to the back of the bathroom to hopefully give him time to think if Kenneth found him.

It's been 15 minutes now and Kenneth still hasn't found Travis, he started to calm down, sliding his back against the wall to sit down. He was gasping for air at this point but tried to stay quiet. He thought he was okay, but someone banged on the door. {Shit-} "TRAVIS OPEN THIS DOOR I KNOW YOURE IN THERE" his father shouted from outside the door, unlucky for Travis he couldn't move, he was frozen in place with fear. Before he could react, the door swung open. He saw Kenneth walk in, then walked over to him. "You filthy brat. I told you not to tell ANYONE." Kenneth shouted while grabbing Travis by his collar. "I-im sorry father!! I didn't mean to, it sli-" Travis was cut off by Kenneth slapping him across the face. Travis was trying his best not to cry as tears formed in his eyes. "Sorry doesn't cut it. You TOLD someone!" Kenneth kicked him while he was on the ground. Travis couldn't see very well with the tears forming in his eyes, everything was blurry, but what he could see was Kenneth holding a pipe, getting ready to hit him. "F-father please- i-im sorry it wouldn't happen again-!!" He stuttered, trying to get away from Kenneth but he couldn't move. He was met with a sharp pain in his side, he felt blood starting to drip from where he was hit, then, everything went dark.