~ Chapter Six ~

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"Can you touch my Super Gar Boy? I wanna see if something will work." Sal asked. Travis gave him a weird look for a second before floating over to the SGB, which was laying oh the floor beside Sal. "So just touch it?" Sal nodded, so he touched it. Excruciating pain went through his whole body, specifically the pain when he died. Sals face seemed to light up, of course Travis couldn't tell with his prosthetic on. "What the fuck was that?!" He yelled, holding his own wrist, he was still in pain for a bit after he let go. "/that/ was the answer I was looking for!" Sal exclaimed. Travis tilted his head, very confused. "What are you talking about? Were you purposely trying to hurt me?" "No no! I was thinking about trying to revive you, but I didn't know if it would work, so I figured if you touched the SGB and got a shit ton of pain that'd mean I could revive you!"

They had sat in silence for what seemed like hours. "You're gonna revive me..?" Travis finally said, he sounded like he was gonna cry with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Yes!! And with that reaction it could work- I'll need two more gadgets though.." Sal responded. Travis started to cry as he hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you." He continuously muttered against Sals sweater. "I haven't done anything yet-?" He said, giggling a little. "I know but I might get to live again-" Travis wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

𝑨/𝑵: 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 !! 𝑰𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚, 𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 !!