~ Chapter Three ~

Sal

It was lunch time now. Sal and his friends sat together at one of the lunch tables closest to the door, after Sals talk with the bathroom ghost (who happened to be Travis) it made him wonder if any of his friends wondered what happened to him. He turned his head to Larry and Chug, who were talking, Chug was the only one out of the group that was eating the school lunch. "Hey, guys?" Larry looked at him, Chug turning his attention to Sal. "What's up little dude?" "Do you ever wonder what.. happened to Travis after he went missing?" The whole table went quiet, Todd was starring at him. "You told him about Travis?" Larry nodded. "Well I told him he didn't need to worry about Travis since he isn't here anymore, then he asked who he was." "Okay I guess I can't get mad at you for that.. but we never brought up Travis in our conversations so we never really thought of anything." Todd explained, repositioning himself to look at Sal better. "Well what if.. what if he died? And that's why he went missing?" Both Todd and Larry thought for a moment, Larry speaking up before him. "I could care less honestly, plus if he did die everyone would know by now!" "Larry's right, even though I do have suspicion that Travis did die he has a point, nothing happens with the Phelps family without the whole town knowing." Sal slowly nodded, he knew what actually happened to him, he knew the Travis's father killed him, but how did no one know?

Sal, Larry and Todd were walking to the apartments, it was after school now but Sal still couldn't get the gruesome image of Travis's Father beating him to death with a pipe, it made him shiver at the thought. "You okay there Sally Face?" Todd asked, Sal nodding in response. "Yeah, j-just a little cold.." he stuttered, holding one of his arms with one hand. "It's not even fall yet, but if you say so." They continued to walk in silence.

Sal had gotten everything he needed for Todd to upgrade the Sals gear boy. "Why are you doing this anyway? Ghosts don't exist." Larry spoke up while Todd was working on the gear boy. "I just have a suspicion that there's ghosts in the apartments.. and un the boys bathroom at school.." Todd paused, turning in his chair to look at him. "You got that weird feeling too?" Sal nodded. "As I thought.. I knew I wasn't crazy." Todd turned to the gear boy again. "So, Larry you know how those voices I have get worse when I don't take my meds?" "Yeah..? What about it?" "I heard a voice in the bathrooms when I left, but it wasn't "my" voice." Sal put quotation marks around "my", considering the voices take the form of his own voice. "So you think a ghost was talking to you?" Sal nodded. Larry began to laugh. "Seriously dude ghosts aren't real! It's just your head fuckin with ya." Sal paused, not sure if he should spill the secret or not. {I'd have to ask Travis if it's okay to tell them.. although they seem to hate him a lot so I shouldn't bring up the fact it's Travis's ghost.} "I'm telling you man, that bathroom is haunted for sure!" "Whatever you say little dude." Todd sighed, wiping sweat from above his eyebrows. "Sal, it's done. I present to you.." Todd carefully picked up the modified gear boy, spinning in his chair to look at Sal. "The Super Gear Boy! Or SGB for short, whatever you wanna call it." Todd handed it to Sal. "Holy shit, this thing is sick!" Todd chuckled at Sals excitement. Sal hugged both Todd and Larry before leaving, heading to the school since it was midnight now.