{~Chapter 3~}

The two woke up,tied up to a pole.  "Hello there~" The mysterious person,revealed to be Alice. "Hi. Where are we?! And who are you?!" Audrey yells out, angering Alice. "You might not wanna yell." She says, grabbing Audrey's face. "LEAVE HER ALONE ALICE!" Allison yells. Ass Alice walks over to Allison Audrey kicks her leg, making Alice fall and then proceeds to stick her tongue out at Alice like a little child.

Alice would immediately get mad so she went over to Audrey and grabbed her face, tightly. "If you keep on annoying me you'll see the banished world~" Alice teases,and then Audrey finally shuts up.

Alice lets go of Audrey and then grabs the ropes that were tied to Allison. "What are you doing?" Allison asked but Alice didn't respond,and draged the rope, with Allison in the rope to another room.

Then Alice would come out the room without Allison. "WHAT'D YOU DO TO ALLIS-" Audrey was interuped by Alice saying,"If you try anything else it'll be your last warning." Alice warned Audrey.

Audrey didn't care ofc! She wanted to know where Allison was. "Okay...can you at LEAST tell me where you put Allison." Audrey asked, sternly.

"Storage room. But...~" Alice stopped. "Heh I'm gonna tell you what I did because you'll be dead anyway." Alice said.

"She is on a sacrifice pole thing,if you try anything I'll throw her into the Bendy demon's nest." Alice demanded, holding Audrey's face.

"Hm...maybe..." Alice started to try to peel off Audrey's skin on her face. Then Audrey kicked her,and when Alice fell she hit her head on a wardrobe behind her, causing her to be knocked out.