{~Chapter 5~}

"game's over Audrey. Sit back down by the pole." Alice ordered and Audrey accepted her fate. "Just- keep your end of the deal and don't hurt Allison. Please." Audrey pleaded. "Heh...You know how I said I was gonna electric you?"

Alice said, holding Audrey's face tightly. "Yea...?" "Your actually gonna be..." Alice stoped talking and pressed a red button.

Then a tube around the pole formed. "WHAT THE HELL ALICE?! WHAT I THIS?!" Audrey screamed.

Then after pressing another button...the tube started slowly filling with ink. Audrey started having an anxiety attack as the ink slowly pouring down to her.

"PLEASE- I-I- DON'T WANNA DIE- ALICE!!" Audrey screamed as she saw Alice laugh at her as if she was a comedian show. Audrey then slowly started burning from the ink.

Audrey, trying to avoid the ink got it into her mouth a little, making her throat burn. However, Audrey didn't give up on yelling...until she was passed out out of lack of strength.

Alice, thinking she died starts peeling off Audrey's skin from her face. Then suddenly Tom and Allison appears. Allison gasps at the sight of her friend burning and about to be peeled. "AUDREY! ALICE GET AWAY FROM HER!" Allison yelled,as she held out a huge knife/sword. Alice would slowly walk backwards towards a table with a tommy gun.

When Allison tries picking up Audrey Alice quickly grabs the tommy gun and shoots and Allison, making her drop Audrey and try to shield herself. Tom would try to protect Audrey.

Alice then give up on Allison and then try shooting Audrey. Alice would finally retreat many minutes later. "We need to get her somewhere safe-" Allison says, holding Audrey. Tom nodds and the two bring Audrey to a hotel and bandage her the best they could.

Later on Audrey wakes up. "AUDREY'S AWAKE TOM!" Allison yells for Tom and then sits beside Audrey. "Are you okay-?" Allison asks, concerned. "I'm fine,just everything burns everywhere." Audrey mumbles.

"Now...what the hell happened." "When she put you in another room she made me find a lever. And if I didn't find the lever under 30 seconds I would be electrocuted. She lied and it was actually drowning me in ink instead of Electric." Audrey explained.

"Well we're safe now - Tom should we wait til she heals or go ahead and find Wilson?" "Find Wilson." Tom surprisingly talked for the first time.

"YOU TALK?!" Audrey yelled. "Yea that was my reaction when he found me where Alice hid me. He was for real talking and I was in shock." Allison tells Audrey.

Audrey nodds and follows Tom and Allison out the room and the three started talking while walking. Stuff like 'What we used to do in the human relm' or 'What our hobbies were'.