{~Chapter 2~}

"What happened?" Allison asked Audrey but she didn't respond. Audrey just stared at the ground,to weak to say anything. "Audrey?" Allison repeated. Allison and Audrey would stand up.

"Ngh...I feel...strange..-" Allison said,rubbing her head. "You alright?" Audrey asked Allison finally. "I...think so." She responded. "I just...feel overwhelmed..." Allison admitted and Audrey hugged her. "C'mon let's find a hotel" Audrey said, interuped by Allison falling onto the ground, passing out. Audrey picked her up and brought her to a near by hotel. Then Audrey sneaked into a hotel bedroom and sat her down onto the bed.

20 minutes later Allison wakes up. Allison sees Audrey sitting on the ground, glaring at the ground. "Hi Audrey" Allison tapped Audrey. "Oh uh hi." "What now Audrey?" "I don't know..." The two started chatting for a few minutes.

While Audrey reads a book Allison steps outside for a minute. Allison comes back in and asks Audrey what she's reading as she sits beside Audrey.

"I'm reading stuff about this cursed ink world." Audrey explained. "Ya know those spider things with only a mouth?" Allison nodds. "Apparently the higher we go the more we'll see those. The lower we go,the rarer we see them." Audrey explained again.

"Ooo that's cool!" Allison smiles at Audrey,Audrey smiles back.
(aweee such a wholesome moment!😍😍)
"Wait is there anything on the ink demon in there?" Allison asks. "na it only says how old that demon is,he is app 1.8Million years old?" Audrey smiled bigger.

Audrey then put up the book. "So uhm I wanted to ask... something...of you-" Allison told Audrey.

"What's up, Allison?" She asked. "So uhm..." Allison was interuped by s pipe hitting her and Audrey's heads, knocking them out.