~Chapter 1~

When the wedding bells chimed and the majority of Arendelle gather around to celebrate the newly appointed king and queen, Anna thought–no–she knew it was the start of a new beginning, and the death of her troubled past. She and her husband, Kristoff, were on this journey together.

Days, weeks and months passed vividly. Five years gone by in a blink of an eye. The castle was looking glorious inside and out. There was even a fresh painting of the iconic gang framed next to the previous royalties. Truly a sight to behold. Kristoff and Anna's relationship flourish, creating a luxurious home life. Olaf was the cherry on top. Anna's life couldn't be any better.

However, there was something particularly special about today: Kristoff's birthday. Anna knew it days before, but she also knew something else. She can't keep it a secret any longer. An eternal surprise for her one true love: a baby. After spending years of living together, they figured it was time to start a family. Anna knew he was going to love his gift. Carrying this baby for nine months is going to be worth it, she kept telling herself. These mere thoughts made her nauseous.

A party could be arranged within the short time she had. Shamelessly, Kristoff wakes at the crack of dawn with his faithful reindeer, Sven, to search for the finest ice. Bed-headed, Anna slides out of the flurry of blankets and scurries to the bathroom, and retches. She rubs the sleepy out of her eyes and slips on a casual floral gown. A swift clap of hands signaled servants from all-around. They effortlessly scattered to prepare the party.

"Good morning, Anna!" Olaf greets.

"Good morning, Olaf!" Anna turns recognizing the sweet voice. She bends down to give him a "warm" hug.

"Y'know what day it is?" Anna smiles.

"Sven's birthday!"

"No, but close," Anna replies, shaking her head.

"Oh! I know! Kristoff's birthday!"

"Yeah!"

Anna giggles. Olaf probably said that on purpose–hopefully.

Anna knew that Elsa couldn't attend the party. Being the leader of the Enchanted Forest was serious business. But she knew Elsa meant well.

The ballroom was fashioned with banners and ribbons. Arendellians were piling up every hour. Anna poked and prodded at the chocolate, knowing she wouldn't dare take a whiff of it. Her cravings backfired.

She silently panicked. Kristoff could arrive any moment now. I can feel it...something's going to go wrong. Her worries melt away when she sees her dear husband walk through the front doors.

"Happy birthday!" The crowd roared ending with claps nearly in sync.

Kristoff smiled wildly, with Anna in his arms. He was beyond grateful for his supportive wife and kingdom. The general celebration was held, following the present opening. There were a variety of gifts, including handmade clothes, shoes, and other essentials.

"I'm so grateful for everyone in this room, I couldn't ask for a better kingdom!" Kristoff declares, pride dripping from his lips. Clapping echoed throughout the room.

Anna didn't feel comfortable revealing her gift to the public just yet. A private reveal to only her husband would suffice.